Black Spirituality Religion : Bashing religion is easy, but Creating Black Unity is hard

peace

I know this is between you and bro. Keita but it seems you have taken his signature very very personal.

If it doesn't fit/just scroll past that ish.....& do you!

You post on various topics and get very upset when people voice their opinions about you posting and relating every thread you enter about a certain individual and i have seen you say almost the exact same statement

- when they used to tell you how tired they weree of you repeating yourself in every thread...

just my 2 pennies, but i'll just put my change back in my pocket....
OH YEAHYOUR TALKING ABOUT CHUCK, YEAH THATS MY BO BUT I NEVER SAID 95% OF THE AFRICANS HEREIN THIS WILDERNESS DON'T DESERVE THE TRUTH BUT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS A PERSONAL ISSUE HEY DO YOUR THING PARTNER, i'M NOT MAD AT YOU BUT YOU GOTTA REALIZE WITHALL OF THE SPIRITUAL POSITIVE ENERGY AND INTELLIGENT AND WARE BLACK FOLKS IN THIS SECTION WHY ARE THE BULK OF THE POSTS NOT DEALING WITH HEALING THECOMMUNITY, BUILDING AND SAVING THE MOTHERLAND RATHER THEN WASTE TIME ON JUST ONE SUBJECT ONLY OVER AND OVER AND OVER,

WHO DOES THAT EDUCATE UPLIFT OR BUILD WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS AND HELL THE BLACK COMMUNITY IS FACING HERE AND IN THE MOTHERLAND

IN FACT SOME WONT POST ANYTHING AT ALL ANYWHERE BUT HERE AND UNLESS IT IS ABOUT THIS OR THAT RELGION IS DOO DOO

OH YEAHYOUR TALKING ABOUT CHUCK, YEAH THATS MY BO BUT I NEVER SAID 95% OF THE AFRICANS HEREIN THIS WILDERNESS DON'T DESERVE THE TRUTH BUT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS A PERSONAL ISSUE HEY DO YOUR THING PARTNER, i'M NOT MAD AT YOU BUT YOU GOTTA REALIZE WITHALL OF THE SPIRITUAL POSITIVE ENERGY AND INTELLIGENT AND WARE BLACK FOLKS IN THIS SECTION WHY ARE THE BULK OF THE POSTS NOT DEALING WITH HEALING THECOMMUNITY, BUILDING AND SAVING THE MOTHERLAND RATHER THEN WASTE TIME ON JUST ONE SUBJECT ONLY OVER AND OVER AND OVER,

WHO DOES THAT EDUCATE UPLIFT OR BUILD WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS AND HELL THE BLACK COMMUNITY IS FACING HERE AND IN THE MOTHERLAND

IN FACT SOME WONT POST ANYTHING AT ALL ANYWHERE BUT HERE AND UNLESS IT IS ABOUT THIS OR THAT RELGION IS DOO DOO

peace

OH YEAHYOUR TALKING ABOUT CHUCK, YEAH THATS MY BO
- no, i was referring to a topic that you kept speaking on a while back dragging it into every thread that was annoying people. OBAMA & his admin

BUT I NEVER SAID 95% OF THE AFRICANS HEREIN THIS WILDERNESS DON'T DESERVE THE TRUTH
- i never said that you did, in fact i don't anyone who has said that unless again you are referring to bro. Keita's signature.....

BUT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS A PERSONAL ISSUE HEY DO YOUR THING PARTNER
- personal issue? I just added my .02 then put it back in my pocket with the rest of my "change"...you add your .02 in lot's of threads that i read on the board, is it personal when you post your thoughts or only when someone posts in regards to you? now it would be personal if i were to ask why a "christian" would need to change names as if trying to hide on a message board full of
SPIRITUAL POSITIVE ENERGY AND INTELLIGENT AND WARE BLACK FOLKS IN THIS SECTION
. Or why a "christian" would purposely & continuously MISPSELL words which can be viewed as some sort of deception/diversionary or mind altering tactic to keep the reader from cutting thru the nonsense of what has been posted!

- just a couple of examples of what i would consider, perosnal.....

i'M NOT MAD AT YOU
- then why the ALL CAPS all of a sudden?

YOU GOTTA REALIZE WITHALL OF THE SPIRITUAL POSITIVE ENERGY AND INTELLIGENT AND WARE BLACK FOLKS IN THIS SECTION WHY ARE THE BULK OF THE POSTS NOT DEALING WITH HEALING THECOMMUNITY, BUILDING AND SAVING THE MOTHERLAND RATHER THEN WASTE TIME ON JUST ONE SUBJECT ONLY OVER AND OVER AND OVER,
- Do you really expect me to be able to speak on behalf of everyone who posts here? But if you ask for my opinion on what i think: first of all, no subject is a waste of time. With that said, it is very hypocritical to even ask this question in the midst of a THREAD THAT YOU STARTED about religion i.e. "christianity" and why it get's "bashed"....It's funny you use that word, as that's exactly what happened to some of our ancestors who refused to adhere to this "christian" nonsense......oops, there i go "bashing" again!

do you realize that for some people, politics may be their religion?

- well i guess from the tone and emotion i am detecting when you respond in threads regarding what you call "your religion" (which couldn't be furthur from the truth) something you've read in a post or two has even educated you so maybe that's why that brothers signature about some of us not deserving "TRUTH" is stinging so bad...

- again, if you are talking to me please don't ask me to speak on what others like to post on or about or why. I can only speak for myself and i have posted on just about everything and i address almost every topic on the forums in my poetry...what you are now doing, i have been there done that. None of these topics/threads are new just new beings posting them thinking they are doing something "revolutionary"! Just take notice to all of the old threads from years ago that are still brought back up to the top that look almost identical to a new thread on the same subject matter...

but you know that already because i think you have brought some back to the top yourself. At least some of yours anyway, when you were going by a different name...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back