Black People : Barbarians at stormfron... discuss how to intestigate mexican/black tensions

Aljahiz

BANNED
May 23, 2007
one of these guys said he was a police officer in california also.

although mexicans bring their ideals/hatreds from home because they was brainwashed/trained by white spainards who set up caste systems all thruout their colonies, the media also talks about mexican/black tension as propaganda.

the topic was: What is easier to instigate Blacks vs. mexicans, or Mexicans vs. blacks?

The same would work vice versa with a A copy of a newspaper article(real or not) planted in the right places could lead to something interesting. Mexican gang graffiti showing up in negrohoods or negro gang graffiti appearing in barrios might cause some tension between the muds. Since pro-white rallies are peaceful and negroes have nothing to fear, they will show up to protest these. Misleading negroes to believe one will take place could cause them to show up in a designated area which might happen to be a Mexican part of town. The Mexicans might somehow be terribly misinformed believing there is a massive negro gang gathering in their neighborhood.

I find it exceedingly difficult to forment racial strife against mexicans among liberal minded negroes who are usually college educated. These types look for allies against the "White Devil" anywhere they can find them and frequently grasp at straws in their quest for such. The mexican is a straw that will bite their black ***** one day as, in my experience, they have a disdain for negroes that approaches an outright hatred.

Legal methods? Use factual information that is available on the web. The flyering suggestion is a good one. Utilize the internet, letters to the editor, and word of mouth too. Do some searching on the net using a combination of key words involving violence and hatred between those racial group as I did. I also posted a good link in my "Fostering racial strife" thread here in S&T.

This strategy can pay huge dividends in securing our future if properly carried out. Its a matter of war and survival so even the use of disinformation is appropriate although I have not pushed it to that level yet myself, but I will when the time seems right.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back