Black People Politics : Barack Obama

Therious said:
how can any person with a brain take this u.s. voting system seriously james????

i take it as seriously as a heart attack (and I've had two)

do you think i have a brain?
am i unintelligent because i vote?

did you ever fight and spill blood for anything larger than yourself?
i did. did you?

i want to know this from you. :argue:

i don't see your point.

it seems as though you won't vote now because you didn't get your way the last time when you did vote?

do you understand that people DIED for your rights?

people fought and died and you sit there whining?

just the fact that folks died should obligate every black person to get off their behind and vote!

you sound so weak to me.

maybe Cosby was right after all. :teach:

definitely. So many people whine about this country, and then when you ask them "did you vote", the answer is "no". You cannot win every battle. If you don't vote this year, and others don't, this could be another 4 more years of Bush in office. If you really want to get him out(as many of us do), then vote. I honestly can't wait to vote this fall, my first time.

http://www.ashbrook.org/publicat/oped/morel/04/obama.html

Therious--- register and Vote--- although the two candidates are not that much different (as the two political sides are much the same); You, have to vote--- to not do so is an affirmation of the devastating effects that a person like Bush has had on Our community.

I hope that you do decide to vote. This time around it is just too important not to.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back