AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
Barack OBAMA: The Story by David maraniss
Book Review by Andre Austin
The story of the first Bi-racial president’s family has been written by David Maraniss. I was looking to find something on the man and his genealogy tree. Their human just like the rest of us struggling with ups and downs rises and falls. All of America should be happy we got somebody like Obama in the White House. He’s one in a million; not likely to repeat such a feat unless it’s in multi-universe in parallel form.
The Bible tells us to avoid foolish genealogies maybe due to Paul being gnostic and saw things as faith and unseen flesh. In order for us to see Obama we have to look at the dark and white of his nature and nurturing environment. We do not want to fall into the trap of seeing the man as an invisible man, a book written by Ellison that Obama cherishes in his own private collection. "One can see the imprint of his mother and maternal grandmother in almost every aspect of his character". Then we also see on the white side his grandfather Stanley Dunham his "motions and gestures". But the nature of his brainpower comes from Obama Sr, the Blackman from Africa who came to America and graduated from Harvard. Like father like son the Obama’s came out of USA’s finest school with flying colors. However Stanley wasn’t into hitting the books he was a truant when it came to academics deficiencies. He wanted to party and ******** while at the U of Cali @ Berkeley. He was basically shiting and pissing on his GI bill returning home from WWII. Another character trait Obama inherited from the dark continent was his father’s bad *** writing skills. Bothe of them had the magic pens. While working in the ministry Obama Sr wrote notable coherent reports for the Kenya government.
Why was it necessary to go there to the cognitive abilities of Obama genes through the African side. Well because Marraniss went there and I will take it a little bit deeper. You see the white racist for a very long time said many bad things about black people. For one they said that any significant black leader produces from our tree was due to the mixture of white blood in figures like Frederick Douglass, Booker T Washington our first black Senator and US representative etal. Obama was nurtured by whites but his academic pursuits coincided with his black side. These two worlds he lived in left Obama feeling he wasn’t black enough because no one black raised him through his infancy years.
Mr. Big mouth himself VP Joe Biden said Obama was "clean". He was clean because he never got caught smoking weed or doing cocaine. If he would have been caught he would have allowed the Criminal justice System to emasculate him away from social, political and economic equality in America. So a warning and reform must be done with our youth. Our Youth should be taught the human biography of ourselves not of a flawless one. No one wants to be judged or held responsible as an adult for his/her behavior in youth or how relatives acted. Obama still smoke squares every blue moon and we know he’s not tough enough. Obama should be playing political hardball. That means holding political carrots as blackmail to his opposition to get what he wants and needs for his constituents.
Obama sat down with Maraniss in the White House to admit he did an exaggeration of the Mau Mau revolution against white colonialism in Kenya. It’s coming out that Obama wasn’t involved in that in Africa. That’s good because the FBI here in America that a black revolution like the Mau Mau would spring out here in America with a Black messiah within black groups in America. "The word Messiah figured prominently in FBI jargon regarding Dr. King. A high-level FBI memorandum suggested that the FBI create its own black Messiah to replace Dr. King"p.109-Murder in Memphis by Mark Lane. Many of the cranks of wild eye conspiracy advocates believe Obama is a government/corporate sponsored version of similar type of FBI created "Black messiah" gimmick designed to help keep democracy alive among the masses with the next gimmick being a woman president. The power that be may not want to integrate the economy but can do it symbolically through politics. This precedent is to be found in South Africa where blacks control politics but the minority whites control the economy. However, Obama was able to make one small leap with health care giving more rights to workers to leverage and bargain their skills to competitors. Just think about the freedom now a worker has to leave his job and go to another without getting hit a pre-condition.
The extreme right and racist groups like the KKK view the rise of the mulatto President as a plot of the Jews to use black groups and Hollywood to promote amalgation as a means to weaken the white race. Back in ancient times the reverse of this KKK allegation happened in Egypt so well documented in The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams. Who knows what could happen in the future just like the past when the big banging starts to happen any type of combinations can take place in our multi-universe. Repeats can happen, combinations, etc etc. Who knows in another universe it can be an all-black planet thriving in full effect or another plantation, colonial wage slavery society. I don’t know, but I do know we can’t continue going on like "we is". Live and let live like the smart people we are or all die together as if in a nuclear holocaust. We can’t allow the powers that be to divide us up. We can come together under love. Can’t come together if you feel inferior, or out of lust and wanting to gravitate towards power. I don’t if Obama was selected to be the Black messiah to pacify us but I do know he is in the club of 36 presidents out of 42 that share the same ancient royal blood lines in Europe.
Obama has done nothing to tell whites that it’s wrong for one group to dominate over another. I think there is fundamentally something wrong with 40 million blacks living in the wilderness of North America and only produce 1 billionaire while 6 million Jews represent 50% of USA billionaires. This isn’t a case of being blessed as children of God because many passages of the Bible texts are exact replicas of Egyptian texts. Can’t be blessed with plagiarism and violate the 8th commandment of do not steal. Basically they got the Ten from the 42 Egyptian negative confessions. They turned ham’s eyes originally from a fruitful blessing into a barren gay curse. but It’s not a matter of being blessed it’s the art of coveting other peoples land, resources, minds, body and souls as commodities to be exploited over one group over another. But don’t get it twisted I have nothing against anyone. I use to date white girls. Now I’m afraid if I dated one now I would emasculate myself from Afrocentricity.
Maybe Obama will get re-elected, grow an afro and start treating blacks as a special interest groups just like he does for Israel, gays, big corporate America and others. History teaches us the tables turn when people are abused and mistreated and become full participants in society. We went from police department’s license to beat gay people up just for general purposes to allowing them to serve with distinction in the military. So in the end we want Obama to be our messiah just like Cyrus was to the Hebrews and come out on top and alive. However we can’t afford to have him sitting in a chair like Lincoln in a movie theater being prevented from rebuilding the self-destruction in a second administration. Help the black family by helping the black man the same way the government empowered the black woman. Just don’t treat us as a vote and mix us in with others to be dominated over. You read the invisible man who stays invisible because nobody seen him as a individual.
Lets do it again. We need a second time around.
Notes: Obama once criticized a mixed lady for not going to a Black student Union meeting saying "I’m not black". He called it a gravitational pull towards power and away from black. He feared pieces of that lady within himself see pp373-374

Barack OBAMA: The Story by David maraniss
Book Review by Andre Austin
The story of the first Bi-racial president’s family has been written by David Maraniss. I was looking to find something on the man and his genealogy tree. Their human just like the rest of us struggling with ups and downs rises and falls. All of America should be happy we got somebody like Obama in the White House. He’s one in a million; not likely to repeat such a feat unless it’s in multi-universe in parallel form.
The Bible tells us to avoid foolish genealogies maybe due to Paul being gnostic and saw things as faith and unseen flesh. In order for us to see Obama we have to look at the dark and white of his nature and nurturing environment. We do not want to fall into the trap of seeing the man as an invisible man, a book written by Ellison that Obama cherishes in his own private collection. "One can see the imprint of his mother and maternal grandmother in almost every aspect of his character". Then we also see on the white side his grandfather Stanley Dunham his "motions and gestures". But the nature of his brainpower comes from Obama Sr, the Blackman from Africa who came to America and graduated from Harvard. Like father like son the Obama’s came out of USA’s finest school with flying colors. However Stanley wasn’t into hitting the books he was a truant when it came to academics deficiencies. He wanted to party and ******** while at the U of Cali @ Berkeley. He was basically shiting and pissing on his GI bill returning home from WWII. Another character trait Obama inherited from the dark continent was his father’s bad *** writing skills. Bothe of them had the magic pens. While working in the ministry Obama Sr wrote notable coherent reports for the Kenya government.
Why was it necessary to go there to the cognitive abilities of Obama genes through the African side. Well because Marraniss went there and I will take it a little bit deeper. You see the white racist for a very long time said many bad things about black people. For one they said that any significant black leader produces from our tree was due to the mixture of white blood in figures like Frederick Douglass, Booker T Washington our first black Senator and US representative etal. Obama was nurtured by whites but his academic pursuits coincided with his black side. These two worlds he lived in left Obama feeling he wasn’t black enough because no one black raised him through his infancy years.
Mr. Big mouth himself VP Joe Biden said Obama was "clean". He was clean because he never got caught smoking weed or doing cocaine. If he would have been caught he would have allowed the Criminal justice System to emasculate him away from social, political and economic equality in America. So a warning and reform must be done with our youth. Our Youth should be taught the human biography of ourselves not of a flawless one. No one wants to be judged or held responsible as an adult for his/her behavior in youth or how relatives acted. Obama still smoke squares every blue moon and we know he’s not tough enough. Obama should be playing political hardball. That means holding political carrots as blackmail to his opposition to get what he wants and needs for his constituents.
Obama sat down with Maraniss in the White House to admit he did an exaggeration of the Mau Mau revolution against white colonialism in Kenya. It’s coming out that Obama wasn’t involved in that in Africa. That’s good because the FBI here in America that a black revolution like the Mau Mau would spring out here in America with a Black messiah within black groups in America. "The word Messiah figured prominently in FBI jargon regarding Dr. King. A high-level FBI memorandum suggested that the FBI create its own black Messiah to replace Dr. King"p.109-Murder in Memphis by Mark Lane. Many of the cranks of wild eye conspiracy advocates believe Obama is a government/corporate sponsored version of similar type of FBI created "Black messiah" gimmick designed to help keep democracy alive among the masses with the next gimmick being a woman president. The power that be may not want to integrate the economy but can do it symbolically through politics. This precedent is to be found in South Africa where blacks control politics but the minority whites control the economy. However, Obama was able to make one small leap with health care giving more rights to workers to leverage and bargain their skills to competitors. Just think about the freedom now a worker has to leave his job and go to another without getting hit a pre-condition.
The extreme right and racist groups like the KKK view the rise of the mulatto President as a plot of the Jews to use black groups and Hollywood to promote amalgation as a means to weaken the white race. Back in ancient times the reverse of this KKK allegation happened in Egypt so well documented in The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams. Who knows what could happen in the future just like the past when the big banging starts to happen any type of combinations can take place in our multi-universe. Repeats can happen, combinations, etc etc. Who knows in another universe it can be an all-black planet thriving in full effect or another plantation, colonial wage slavery society. I don’t know, but I do know we can’t continue going on like "we is". Live and let live like the smart people we are or all die together as if in a nuclear holocaust. We can’t allow the powers that be to divide us up. We can come together under love. Can’t come together if you feel inferior, or out of lust and wanting to gravitate towards power. I don’t if Obama was selected to be the Black messiah to pacify us but I do know he is in the club of 36 presidents out of 42 that share the same ancient royal blood lines in Europe.
Obama has done nothing to tell whites that it’s wrong for one group to dominate over another. I think there is fundamentally something wrong with 40 million blacks living in the wilderness of North America and only produce 1 billionaire while 6 million Jews represent 50% of USA billionaires. This isn’t a case of being blessed as children of God because many passages of the Bible texts are exact replicas of Egyptian texts. Can’t be blessed with plagiarism and violate the 8th commandment of do not steal. Basically they got the Ten from the 42 Egyptian negative confessions. They turned ham’s eyes originally from a fruitful blessing into a barren gay curse. but It’s not a matter of being blessed it’s the art of coveting other peoples land, resources, minds, body and souls as commodities to be exploited over one group over another. But don’t get it twisted I have nothing against anyone. I use to date white girls. Now I’m afraid if I dated one now I would emasculate myself from Afrocentricity.
Maybe Obama will get re-elected, grow an afro and start treating blacks as a special interest groups just like he does for Israel, gays, big corporate America and others. History teaches us the tables turn when people are abused and mistreated and become full participants in society. We went from police department’s license to beat gay people up just for general purposes to allowing them to serve with distinction in the military. So in the end we want Obama to be our messiah just like Cyrus was to the Hebrews and come out on top and alive. However we can’t afford to have him sitting in a chair like Lincoln in a movie theater being prevented from rebuilding the self-destruction in a second administration. Help the black family by helping the black man the same way the government empowered the black woman. Just don’t treat us as a vote and mix us in with others to be dominated over. You read the invisible man who stays invisible because nobody seen him as a individual.
Lets do it again. We need a second time around.
Notes: Obama once criticized a mixed lady for not going to a Black student Union meeting saying "I’m not black". He called it a gravitational pull towards power and away from black. He feared pieces of that lady within himself see pp373-374

To me individually, Obama is not black. His experience is not black. His social settings of childhood is not black. The womb in which he was nursed, fed nutrients from and received his genetic vibrations from are not black. Every child that I know of "follows the mama". Mama was his first teacher. Mama is where his values came from. Mama was his protector, foundation and his FIRST LOVE!! I ain't never been close to anyone or lived with anyone that didn't look like me, talk like me, eat like me, love like me, move like me, suffer like me, laugh like me, cry like me, dance like me or anything else. No!!!....I can't relate to Obama or his mama!!...and I Darn sure can't relate to HOW HE BEEN DOING US AS A PEOPLE AND TALKING TO US AS A PEOPLE. I say that we should support and embrace him because the world is judging him on the phenotype...but on the same hand, where is his love for us and where has there even been a teeny weeny bit of it displayed anywhere from him???

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... The real Obama story:

President Obama is traditionally viewed as an African-American because of his father’s heritage in Kenya. However, while researching his Caucasian mother, Stanley Ann Dunham’s lineage, Ancestry.com genealogists found her to have African heritage as well, which piqued the researchers’ interest and inspired further digging into Obama’s African-American roots. In tracing the family back from Obama’s mother, Ancestry.com used DNA analysis to learn that her ancestors, known as white landowners in Colonial Virginia, actually descended from an African man. Existing records suggest that this man, John Punch, had children with a white woman who then passed her free status on to their offspring. Punch’s descendants went on to be free, successful land owners in a Virginia entrenched in slavery.

Ancestry.com Discovers President Obama Related to First Documented Slave in America

PROVO, UTAH – July 30, 2012 – A research team from Ancestry.com (NASDAQ:ACOM), the world’s largest online family history resource, has concluded that President Barack Obama is the 11thgreat-grandson of John Punch, the first documented African enslaved for life in American history. Remarkably, the connection was made through President Obama’s Caucasian mother’s side of the family.
The discovery is the result of years of research by Ancestry.com genealogists who, through early Virginia records and DNA analysis, linked Obama to John Punch. An indentured servant in Colonial Virginia, Punch was punished for trying to escape his servitude in 1640 by being enslaved for life. This marked the first actual documented case of slavery for life in the colonies, occurring decades before initial slavery laws were enacted in Virginia.
http://corporate.ancestry.com/press...related-to-first-documented-slave-in-america/

Peace In,

... The real Obama story:

Ancestry.com Discovers President Obama Related to First Documented Slave in America

PROVO, UTAH – July 30, 2012 – A research team from Ancestry.com (NASDAQ:ACOM), the world’s largest online family history resource, has concluded that President Barack Obama is the 11thgreat-grandson of John Punch, the first documented African enslaved for life in American history. Remarkably, the connection was made through President Obama’s Caucasian mother’s side of the family.
The discovery is the result of years of research by Ancestry.com genealogists who, through early Virginia records and DNA analysis, linked Obama to John Punch. An indentured servant in Colonial Virginia, Punch was punished for trying to escape his servitude in 1640 by being enslaved for life. This marked the first actual documented case of slavery for life in the colonies, occurring decades before initial slavery laws were enacted in Virginia.
http://corporate.ancestry.com/press...related-to-first-documented-slave-in-america/

Peace In,

Brother, I don't play that one drop rule that Europeans be talking about. If I did, I would have to accept the Queen of England as being black, being that she is descended from Hannible who went up into Europe/Russia in 1750....and from the lineage of his daughter can be traced Queen Sophia, Queen Charlotte, the Kzars...straight on down to Queen Elizabeth. The truth of the matter is that each generation married out lighter and lighter until they bleached the black out of them phenotypically speaking. Obama's mother is no different.

Brother, I don't play that one drop rule that Europeans be talking about. If I did, I would have to accept the Queen of England as being black, being that she is descended from Hannible who went up into Europe/Russia in 1750....and from the lineage of his daughter can be traced Queen Sophia, Queen Charlotte, the Kzars...straight on down to Queen Elizabeth. The truth of the matter is that each generation married out lighter and lighter until they bleached the black out of them phenotypically speaking. Obama's mother is no different.

... No doubt brother:

phe·no·type
(f
emacr.gif
prime.gif
n
schwa.gif
-t
imacr.gif
p
lprime.gif
)
n.
a. The observable physical or biochemical characteristics of an organism, as determined by both genetic makeup and environmental influences.
b. The expression of a specific trait, such as stature or blood type, based on genetic and environmental influences.
2. An individual or group of organisms exhibiting a particular phenotype.

But, the dominant gene source, melanin, cannot be destroyed or bleached. If it is dominant, and it is, neither can it be destroyed by which, to the degree you speak...

Here's Mutabaruka on the subject:

Mutabaruka - Melanin Man

Lyrics...
i am time and space
i will never be erased
de way i sing u see
is just de melanin in me
wen u look at me an't'ink
do i remind u of blood or ink
any one you perceive me to be
i am indelible an' its de melanin
me

http://www.niceup.com/lyrics/melanin

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back