Black People Politics : Barack Obama: The bombshell that never quits... bombshelling!

Kadijah

BANNED
Apr 7, 2013
Because of his politics, blacks have been looking closely at the prez, most concluding that instead of a "black American" POTUS, we need an AFRICAN-AMERICAN one. Well.... bombshell! Obama is not only an African-American, but the ancestor that makes him one was.... well, on his "white" mother's side. I personally laugh at that, simply because in an article in a 1970's Ebony magazine, it stated that 1 out of 3 white Americans have black ancestry. She just happens to be one of them.

No, the biggest bombshell of 'em all is that not only does Obama have a black ancestor courtesy of his white mother, but just as Obama is the first black POTUS (hang onto your hats! :lol: ) Obama's black ancestor was the FIRST black slave in America! :SuN024:

http://blogs.ancestry.com/cm/2012/10/08/obama-related-to-americas-first-slave/

This is PAST coincidence. Obama's ancestry is so amazing, it's off-the-chain! Childhood spent in Indonesia, transvestite for a nanny, raised by white grandparents, first admitted black POTUS.... father NOT AND NEVER WAS an American, Kenyan grandfather a MAU MAU, 11 great-grandfathers ago on his WHITE mother's side was the first black slave in America! Puh-lese! Talk about you can't make this stuff up! :confused:

Well, surprise, surprise! Who knew? lol

Seems to me he oughta start tapping into his roots and get right with the program!

I wonder which of his ancestors he's more like.

Because of his politics, blacks have been looking closely at the prez, most concluding that instead of a "black American" POTUS, we need an AFRICAN-AMERICAN one. Well.... bombshell! Obama is not only an African-American, but the ancestor that makes him one was.... well, on his "white" mother's side. I personally laugh at that, simply because in an article in a 1970's Ebony magazine, it stated that 1 out of 3 white Americans have black ancestry. She just happens to be one of them.

No, the biggest bombshell of 'em all is that not only does Obama have a black ancestor courtesy of his white mother, but just as Obama is the first black POTUS (hang onto your hats! :lol: ) Obama's black ancestor was the FIRST black slave in America! :SuN024:

http://blogs.ancestry.com/cm/2012/10/08/obama-related-to-americas-first-slave/

John Punch was NOT the "first black slave".

He was the first Black slave "documented for life".

There was numerous Free Africans and African endentured servants documented as early as 1618.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back