Black People Politics : Barack Obama Is No PHENOMENON He Is A BEAST

Quite frankly

rasembi aunk said:
I was only suggesting that we look at the Obama situation from another perspective in order to shake up possible rigid thinking. The reason that I would call Obama a devil and the reason that white people would call him one would be for ENTIRELY different reasons. I'm trying get people from thinking that simply because he is black that he is going to good for blacks.

In a nutshell, the propensity for evil exist in every human being on this planet. Study the spirit of the individual not just the skin color.

I dont need lectures from you or anyone else concerning the SPIRIT of an individual "not just skin color".

LONG before you recently came here I took heat for a thread I authored stating clearly "Blackness is a state of Mind". However, in your "occultism" you clearly miss the point since I also have spoken concerning the SPIRIT of Obama.

Just goes to show that some of us SEE things differently and FEEL things differently.

And even though "you" refer to him the "same" as racist white liberals for "different" reasons, stillyou in effect are no different from the same who perpetuate this RACIST propaganda and DEMONIZATION of a Black Leader, even though "you" don't recognize him as such.

It is also very arogant and condescending to even assume that Black folks ONLY support Obama because of skin color instead of where he stands on political ISSUES.

So, let's face it. "Black" people are so internally divided and f-ed up will will never be United. I can deal with that. What I do have problems with is taking videos made by WHITE PEOPLE and polluting a BLACK THINK TANK with that RACIST GARBAGE!

Have a great Life!

Anti-"Christ"

The CONGO said:
A Phenomenon You say? Really? Hmm!!! We must examine the WORD Phenomenon musn't we? Okay! Do your own home work on Phenomenon and get back with me. I'll wait......

So! Is he a phenomenon?

Who ever thought that the Anti Christ, the Beast, would be a Black man?

He gave the DEVIL SIGN and I saw it.

Now what did your Bible say that that the ANTI-CHRIST would do after he gained ALL his POWER?

Go look it up. I'm not in a position right now to do your homework for you still again.

I know what it said he would do and i've already noticed that he's doing it already, which is why the world is rallying around him so. Therefore, i'm not "FOOLED".

The CONGO

No such thing. You have been completely and utterly BAMBOOZLED by that RACIST Christian Doctrine!

The "Anti-Christ" is not a single person but the SPIRIT within ALL OF US that leads to US posting GARBAGE that does nothing to Uplift, Build and Edify each and every one of US Within.

But the conservative right-white wingers got you focusing on a single BLACK man as the "devil" instead of looking at YOUR OWN ACTIONS.

What a shame on YOU/Us/We!

omowalejabali said:
I dont need lectures from you or anyone else concerning the SPIRIT of an individual "not just skin color".

LONG before you recently came here I took heat for a thread I authored stating clearly "Blackness is a state of Mind". However, in your "occultism" you clearly miss the point since I also have spoken concerning the SPIRIT of Obama.

Just goes to show that some of us SEE things differently and FEEL things differently.

And even though "you" refer to him the "same" as racist white liberals for "different" reasons, stillyou in effect are no different from the same who perpetuate this RACIST propaganda and DEMONIZATION of a Black Leader, even though "you" don't recognize him as such.

It is also very arogant and condescending to even assume that Black folks ONLY support Obama because of skin color instead of where he stands on political ISSUES.

So, let's face it. "Black" people are so internally divided and f-ed up will will never be United. I can deal with that. What I do have problems with is taking videos made by WHITE PEOPLE and polluting a BLACK THINK TANK with that RACIST GARBAGE!

Have a great Life!

Whoaaa!! dude. Take a frickin' chill pill. I mean that was like TOTALLY UNRAD!! and NOT COOL!!! F**kin' AAYYYY!!

I was not lecturing to you, I was simply replying to hopefully clear up a misunderstanding.

And stop picking on my "occultism" thank you very much!!!!:angel1:

rasembi aunk said:
I was only suggesting that we look at the Obama situation from another perspective in order to shake up possible rigid thinking. The reason that I would call Obama a devil and the reason that white people would call him one would be for ENTIRELY different reasons. I'm trying get people from thinking that simply because he is black that he is going to good for blacks.

In a nutshell, the propensity for evil exist in every human being on this planet. Study the spirit of the individual not just the skin color.

Where do we get this notion that Obama has to appeal only to a Black consituency when he is running for the excutive office for ALL americans?
Also, do not forget that although Obama has been racially categorized as "black" he was birth from a WHITE womb. His mother is white. She suckled and raised him. You cannot expect him to forget his maternal ancestry just to serve a"black agenda.":SuN043:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back