Black People Politics : Barack Obama gets a shout out from the Department of Labor

MANASIAC

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2004
ATL SHAWTY! Mr. Coli Park
Occupation
Technical Analyst
One time for the Bailout for Big Business, Two Times for the big corporate profits, Three Times for us hurting here at the bottom, wondering when Obama and his administration gone get they mind right, so this crap can stop!

Here are the 16 states in the Union with Unemployment Rates Higher than 10 percent (In Alphabetical Order, according to the Department of Labor):

1. Alabama – 10.1%
2. California – 11.6%
3. Florida – 10.6%
4. Georgia – 10.1%
5. Illinois – 10.3%
6. Indiana – 10.7%
7. Kentucky – 10.9%
8. Michigan – 15.2%
9. Nevada – 12.0%
10. North Carolina – 11.0%
11. Ohio - 11.1%
12. Oregon – 12.2%
13. Puerto Rico - 14.5%
14. Rhode Island - 12.4%
15. South Carolina - 12.1%
16. Tennessee - 10.8%

unemployment.gif

Are you

blaming the Obama administration for these numbers..? He has only been in office 6 months. What is going on in this country was created way before he even thought about running. Im unemployed but Im not ready to throw the baby out with the bath water. Its going to take time to turn this around.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

.......Are you

blaming the Obama administration for these numbers..? He has only been in office 6 months. What is going on in this country was created way before he even thought about running. Im unemployed but Im not ready to throw the baby out with the bath water. Its going to take time to turn this around.

Sister Linda Chavis,

I agreee and share in your sentiments here, and have said for quite some time now that America is the Fall before Rome, regardless of who's in office. This Recession we are in is deep, very deep; and may not be recoverable is a position that many cannot accept. And for that very reason, we have created the Family Emergency Fund (FEFF) here at Destee.com.

Tariq Muhammad came here with the idea to start such a Fund, and lilpea and Destee, we found, had actually begun the process, years before. At this point, Brothers Only Chat has simply rejuvenated the ideal, and taken it to another level, in the collective...Peace In my sister friend, for real.

Linda Chavis, the data presented in this report reflects the last 90 days of unemployment growth, which is squarely on the shoulders of the Obama Administration.

I am not going to defend a president who is in the pocket of lobbyists, and Wall Street Interests (Guess who Donor #5 is on that list).

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/indus.php?cycle=2008&cid=N00009638#indus

If you can explain logically; how the bailout of large financial firms, has benefited the American people, and has reduced the unemployment rate, then I will concede.

In addition to this, since he has been office, unemployment for minorities has decreased a lil bit, but overall, we are at double digit margins, in comparison to our white friends.

If you can also can explain, how not providing any stimulus to small businesses and other domestic companies in the current economic climate has helped, I will also concede.

The argument of he just got here, is not longer valid, it is not January, it is July 2009 and typically in any economical cycle, economic legislation from a president within 60 days of the start of his term can materialize with results in the first 6 months of his term.

The only folks who have recovered from the Obama economic policies are the big banks, who can now make a profit, because they have cheap money to buy and sell, from us the taxpayer.

It is time for our people to hold him up to a higher standard, if not, you will end up with a president who is a centrist joke.

Hey brotha Man. Good to see you.

I know it is hurting but are we going to join the media and start blaming Obama for the mess we are in. It didn't take us 8 months to get in this mess and it won't take 8 months to get out.

Personally I don't see any way the United States can get out of the mess hbut I knew from the beginning that if Obama couldn't be the magic negro then he would be the scape goat just for trying to fix what he did not start.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back