Black People Politics : Barack obama a clone of ankhenton? First family clones as well.

Barack obama and ankhenton have uncanny similar facial features this video suggest that he and the first family are clones. Please watch and give ur input. This is a video by dr york . I am not trying to discuss him I want to.discuss the data on the video..

Anything is possible but I dont buy it...Scottie Pippen also looks like Akhenaton even more so than Obama, is he a clone too? How did they choose Mrs.Obamas family to carry cloned DNA?? How could they have predicted that she would be his wife? This would have to involve the alleged project Pegasis and DARPA as well read more about that here or listen to the coast to coast interview here
I actually can buy into Basiagos story a bit more even though it seems out there as well. I guess the reason Im not really feeling this whole clone thing is because how in the world could tissue that would deteriorate in a matter of decades survive thousands of years? The bodies although well preserved were dried out...DNA can not survive in that manner any dna recovered would be minimal and damaged at best. Not nearly enough to even provide good specimen to examine let alone to produce a clone.

Anything is possible but I dont buy it...Scottie Pippen also looks like Akhenaton even more so than Obama, is he a clone too? How did they choose Mrs.Obamas family to carry cloned DNA?? How could they have predicted that she would be his wife? This would have to involve the alleged project Pegasis and DARPA as well read more about that here or listen to the coast to coast interview here
I actually can buy into Basiagos story a bit more even though it seems out there as well. I guess the reason Im not really feeling this whole clone thing is because how in the world could tissue that would deteriorate in a matter of decades survive thousands of years? The bodies although well preserved were dried out...DNA can not survive in that manner any dna recovered would be minimal and damaged at best. Not nearly enough to even provide good specimen to examine let alone to produce a clone.

I feel you there are a thousand holes in this. The reason i do entertain some of this notion is the fact that i no there is an influence on this planet that is beyond the " hu mane" scope. Scottie pippen lmao that is hilarious. I do see it as a reach as well. However something in this makes me feel there is something to it if not the obvious.

I feel you there are a thousand holes in this. The reason i do entertain some of this notion is the fact that i no there is an influence on this planet that is beyond the " hu mane" scope. Scottie pippen lmao that is hilarious. I do see it as a reach as well. However something in this makes me feel there is something to it if not the obvious.

Akhenaten was born to a Nubian woman. Barack Obama to a white woman. This, there may be a facial resemblance but Akhenaten was puro Africano while Obama is a mulatto.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back