Black People Politics : Barack obama a clone of ankhenton? First family clones as well.

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by emanuel goodman, May 4, 2012.

1. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Barack obama and ankhenton have uncanny similar facial features this video suggest that he and the first family are clones. Please watch and give ur input. This is a video by dr york . I am not trying to discuss him I want to.discuss the data on the video..

2. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Anything is possible but I dont buy it...Scottie Pippen also looks like Akhenaton even more so than Obama, is he a clone too? How did they choose Mrs.Obamas family to carry cloned DNA?? How could they have predicted that she would be his wife? This would have to involve the alleged project Pegasis and DARPA as well read more about that here or listen to the coast to coast interview here
    I actually can buy into Basiagos story a bit more even though it seems out there as well. I guess the reason Im not really feeling this whole clone thing is because how in the world could tissue that would deteriorate in a matter of decades survive thousands of years? The bodies although well preserved were dried out...DNA can not survive in that manner any dna recovered would be minimal and damaged at best. Not nearly enough to even provide good specimen to examine let alone to produce a clone.

3. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    Beyond retarded.

4. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

I feel you there are a thousand holes in this. The reason i do entertain some of this notion is the fact that i no there is an influence on this planet that is beyond the " hu mane" scope. Scottie pippen lmao that is hilarious. I do see it as a reach as well. However something in this makes me feel there is something to it if not the obvious.

5. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Akhenaten was born to a Nubian woman. Barack Obama to a white woman. This, there may be a facial resemblance but Akhenaten was puro Africano while Obama is a mulatto.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
  7. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    A big problem with the thesis is chronology. Barack Obama is older than cloning.

Another problem is purpose. Why clone a ruler of KMT?

8. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Yeah bruh that it was they tell us... Lol he looks jus like my cousins and they jus like skinned .. Lol

9. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

Why not.. I think there is more to the plot than there is being revealed regarding whom is over seeing this plan et at this time. Remember the dogomas of race ,gender, and re ligious seperation are tools of control of the mass, or workers. These lines of seperation do not exisit within the higher administations. They are placed within our per ception for control. Those in power are only interested in maintaining it..

10. Keino

Keino Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +107
    I have seen that video many times and one thing that does not really gel well with me is that akhenaten is known for his bust. Barack obama does have a bust like this and if he did, I don't think he would have become president lol. Way too feminine in my opinion.

[​IMG]

I am of the belief that he is a son or relative of malcolm x which may sound even more crazy than what you were pondering but Dr. Valentine does a in depth analysis of the barack/x and the resemblances are uncanny.