Chief Elder Osiris : BARACK IS NOT THE BLACK MESSIAH

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    BARACK IS NOT THE BLACK MESSIAH

By Chief Elder Osiris

Why is it that Afrikan Americans allow ourselves to be influenced to believe in things that we Black People played no part in creating nor in identifying to be in the best interest of Black so call Afrikan Americans.

In America, the Afrikan American has no Freedom of Choice, as a matter of fact, that Divine Truth apply to all so call Black Afrikans wherever we are on this Planet, and it is the so call Afrikan American whose belief serve to demonstrate our Mental state of Delusion, because Belief is Delusional Faith, over weight with Hope and it happen to be those Delusional Principle that have the Afrikan American ready to proclaim that Obama is the Afrikan American Coming of the Son of the Religious God, the Second Coming of the Messiah and this Time, he happen to be a Second class Black Man, engaged in his second Half Political Game in America and the Evolved Afrikan American fall prey to the Influence, White folks have over us, as we embrace their Obama.

Are We Black People so infected with a Belief that cause us to be Delusional in a mental state of Delirium, to the level that we allow ourselves to be deceived by someone that half way resemble us Black so call Afrikan Americans ?

Tell me, who is this Obama, you black People do not know no more about this man than what White folks have revealed to you, you do not know Barack Obama, it is as if White Folks or shall I say God just dropped Obama from the Sky into your Black so call Afrikan American Lap.

Black so call Afrikan American, tell me one single isolated Thing that Barack has said he will do for your Black behind, here in America, you do have issues that are isolated from the main stream White Americans, don't you ?

What has he said he will Do about one solitary thing that is oppressing and persecuting Afrika Black Folks in America, yet you, without Demand or requirement, do not place not one Black Liberating issue to Barack, yet you have adopted him to be your Black Messiah, what a pitiful Afrikan American Racial Assimilation embracing Delusional Afrikan Americans you have become.

Beloved, are you not aware of what went wrong at the New Hampshire Primary, did you not see white Folks Politics at work, do you not believe that Obama do not Know what Happen, that is the way the Game White Folks Play.

Barack is no different from Hillary OR the other so call Main stream Candidates, they all are a Member of the Same Firm, though they may be divided into different Factions, the power that be, control them all, and the pitiful Afrikan America go running around talking about our so call Country America and pay tribute to political parties at work in a deceiving so call Democracy in America.

Beloved, if Barack Life is in Danger, the Danger come not from the Establishment White American, it may come from the Red Neck Skin Head Nazi Hitler loving White American, because Barack is not threatening to do anything for your Black Afrikan American behind in isolation, to do so, then would become a danger to him, coming from the White American Establishment.

Why is it that the Afrikan American always wait for White America to choose their Leaders and afterward, pretend that they make their own Choice concerning their Leaders, when in fact the Afrikan American is Motivated by the Influence coming from White America, therefore the Afrikan American does not make independent Choices in Life, they just follow the leading influence of White America, concerning the decisions we are to make about our Black Lives.

The only thing that Black so call Afrikans have in america and do not use, is Free Will, such a Dynamic Act require the use of your Divine Mind, it require that you Think Divinely independently, and allow the urge, the sensation that come from such a Mental Action, to be your Guide and not until the Black So Call Afrikan has the will to be Free and Independent, will Afrika and Black people, will not look at and receive Obama as if to be the coming of the Afrikan American Messiah, a Belief today that reveal the Delusion of the Afrikan American, concerning America and Obama, a sure way of Killing Afrika and the Black World.

You do not Want to Hear this I am sharing with you and it is all because you have become delirious over Barack Obama, so I ask, where does Obama Stand on Reparation / Repatriation and the Divine Right the children of The middle Passage have to return Back to Afrika, As the Next Established State In Afrika?

I Say, if such does not Happen, Afrika and the so call Black Afrikan Nation DIES To be No Longer A Redeeming Rising Black Nation Again.

I Come, I Share, You Either Accept Or Reject, Yet I Continue On, Remaining To Be Obedient To Our First Way Divine Ancient Ancestors !!!

Who Is My Choice In The Presidential Election, Why Obama Of course, And You Wonder Why ?

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    barack is not...

chief i hear what you're saying,but we both know that this black man will not win and even if by hook or crook he did then any programs that he would even THINK about pushing for our people would be vetoed to death,so we can just get ready for that blond blue eyed hillary.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    I hear what you are saying Olderman, but I am picking up something that might not go the way of the Norm in white folks Pokitics and I am attempting to interpret their, meaning White folks Stragety and Purpose for Choosing Obama, should that end up being the case and it most surely will not serve as an indication that Racism and Unjustified Prejudice is Dead in America or that so call Afrikans have finally over come Racism in America.

So let us sit back and watch how White Folks Play this Game to the end.

HILY
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    very true elder

I hear u elder. It is the same thing I have been thinking and feeling. We shall see. He has not even mentioned the plight of us here. He wants support from a group he has not stated he supports.however those who still be live that we are not already an established people are looking on as this is a proud moment in black history. They are in the belief that this man as president valadates them as a people to u know who. Such a sad state we are in as a product of being miss informed or better yet programmed to think that we are an infant being that has just begun to make contributions of worth with such vehicles as black history month etc. The roles have been reversed and now our mother neter is paying the ultimate price dying at the hands of progress.it will take more time before our family members begin to see what is really real.hotep dear elder

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved as always, I remain Humble in your Presence.

let us observe the game of White folks Politics and Learn from such observation, As I said early on, something is unfolding here, but let us not be Fooled by what appear to be, yet is not.

HILY

Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Chief Elder Osiris,

Another great missive and properly titled, Obama is definitely not the Black Messiah!

Toward the end of the missive, you ask yourself a question and answered it, and then asked yourself another question, without answering it.

It is to this final and second unanswered question (And You Wonder Why?) I do wonder, about your answer!

7. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    If Obamba should be elected President, there could be no greater example that would verify that white folks America politics are not designed to Liberate the children of the Middle passage that now refer to themselves as Afrikan Americans, the change Obama now advocate will not reach the Level of the Lower and Lower-Lower Class of Black so call Afrikan Americans.

That is why I do not object to Obama candidacy.

HILY

Osiris
    Chief Elder

8. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    The Ultimate Dilemma: To believe what you see or trust what you feel! One of the oldest choices man has ever had to contend with. Obama strikes a chord for those formerly enslaved who believe position or status means white supremacy has been eliminated. They fail to recognize that the continuation of our oppression requires our accomodation, we have to be blind and/or blinded to the deception they use, and their manipulation is masterful.
    Yet Obama speaks about an Amerikkka which has been and is still unbalanced, unjust and malevolent to those who have been victimized, to this he says nothing. The expectation is that we should just 'feel' that he understands our pain. At that point I personally look at his humanity, and think about how sons feel about their mothers, and this is where I begin to have major doubt.
    My mother, and her mother, as well as her grandmothers, mother (and on) suffered a shared humiliation, they were united in their oppression, their degrading condition, a culture of suffering, that created strength, a sisterhood of sorts. It produce woman who from necessity had to be hard and that like steel is hardened by the flame,the conditions to which the generation where exposed hardened them, and like DNA passed to succeeding generation. That experience has always been the thing we trusted, would allow us to persevere it is the glue that has fed our sense of self, and how ever damaged our so called community it has been the 'shared experience' that allowed us to agree in secret while we fought each other publically. The formely enslaved/non immigrant black man and woman tragically, hate and love each other equally. The unatural nature of our self-hatred is a condition born through generations of the white supremacists full throttled assault.

Today they have refined their attack, and they dangle before us a "brother" whose mother does not share our suffering. Not that as a woman she did not suffer, but black woman bear that burden as well as the burden that is equally if not greater. The suffering of the black mother responsible for the life of the son, the husband and the daughter. Barack's mother did not know that suffering, and I am not hearing him articulate that he understands it. That is my quandry! That is my concern!

I find it easier to answer the question about my voting choice when I regard who benefits most from a black man that sits on fence, who will not commit himself during the campaign to challenge white supremacy, who ignores the ...oh so obvious... that by choosing, making the choice to pursue this office as a non-white man he has already presented a visual challenge to....White Supremacist/racist. That is unless he has been vetted and they have determined he is "safe"!

9. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    There are 2 or 3 indications that white voters are enjoying the chance to appear to be nonracist, but have no intention of really allowing a black man into the white house, not even a black man like Obama who poses _no_ threat whatsover to White Supremacy:

1) So far, the media has not made a big thing about it. But, for a while now, right wingers have been talking about some possible "evidence" that Obama may have not only used drugs in his youth, but even participated in the sale of drugs. This WILL be widely examined if Obama ends up as the Democratic nominee. I think this is why Hillary recently anounced she intends to stay in the race to the end, no matter what. She is a good democrat, and would not be risking splitting her party's votes unless she knows something she is not admitting to in public. Whether there is any truth to the drug sale rumour is irrelevant. American voters, being clueless, vote on preception, not substance.

2) A day or two prior to the NH primaries, ALL the media was saying that Hillary was trailing Obama by _double_ digits. Then, Hillary appeared before the cameras, shed a few tears, and --- viola, she ends up winning the NH primary. This revealed that white support for Obama is far from solid. It also shows what a shrew politrickian Hillary is. I mean, think about it. If she was ever really going to break down in front of the cameras, it would have been after her husband got caught having sex with a younger woman and then lying about it to the whole world.

3) The media has been holding it in their holster for a while, but they are now starting to talk more about what could end up being Obama's "whitewater":

10. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Oh Beloved, I am delighted over the way you are allowing your Divine mind shine and reason Logically this matter of Obama, without intent to demean.

It is the Womb out of which you flow that has a profound effect upon your focus, it is psycologically accepted that the Male child has a psycological connection to the mother naturally so, of course over Time and the way the reelationship develop, it may have a superficial affect but deep down, the mental and Emotional connection to the mother out of whose womb the Child flow, is tantamount to all else, with the Male child having a stronger psychological connection to the Mother.

So yes, the mother of Obama can not be over-looked as if it does not matter.

Now, the politics of Obama has no determing meaning to Black folks in America, what the Black Womb-Gender and Staff-Gender is fighting not to acknowledge is that we are confined within a Caste in America, a Caste of Submission, Self- Denial for purpose of hoping for getting a leg up over each other in America but that rise will not reach the bar of Justice and Respect from those that have a History of Oppressing the once Divine Being, which now have been made to become a Human Being, the self identity of the Devilish Oppressors of the Black World.

So again I say, what could or should be the Rationale for Black People Voting for Obama with a Hope that he is elected ?

There will be no greater example that would be revealed that would verify that the Change Obama now Talk about will not trickle down to touch the People in the Caste of Oppression in America, yes, they are the so call Afrikan American.

The Politics of America Is Not designed to Save and Liberate Black so call Afrikan American, so your alternative is to get about the Action of Organizing yourselves, not for purpose to change America, Black People have not the Power to Do so, but you do have the Power to demand your Freedom away From America with your Enslaved Ancestors Reparation,

The Divine Thought of the Convicted Black so call Afrikans in America is and should be to Change Environment, because you see, it is the America Environment that is Killing our Children, thus the Black Family in America and where there is no Divine energy of family, the victims Dies gradually, Proof, observe the Black Family in America and the rest of the World, A Family that once was a United Black Divine Nation in that Place now referred to as Afrika and there is no other place on this Planet where Black People can make such a claim of ever being in a state of Monolithical Unity.

Let us observe the Unfolding of this America Political Drama surrounding this Presidential Election and Learn from it, having no expectation of Want to come from it.

HILY
    Osiris
    Chief Elder