1. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    i was sticking up from my man LURK

i not into drama trust me
    but i'm not going to allow people diss my family while hiding behind the screen

i don't deal with drama i have a people who can testify to that

thank you for your kindness

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    DSS ... this is drama.

You have not even been in the community for quite some time, and you come back and be in the middle of mess??

That is drama.

Since you've returned, i've had to fuss at you ... and yes, that was fussing, regarding how you were treating another Member and their contributions ... their poetry ... as though you are the determiner of what poetry is ... knowing full well such negative criticisms are against our poetry rules.

That is drama.

Now i don't really know what's up with you and why you feel you must be the defender of anyone here ... but trust me, as i've been here every single day protecting all of our Members and the goals of this place ... that LURK and everyone else is quite capable of defending themselves in this community ... and if they are not ... we have Moderators and myself that have the responsibility of doing such ... so for you to come back to the community and jump all in the middle of some ish ... well ...

That is drama.

Now if you wanna go word for word and toe to toe with me ... let me tell you ... you will not win.

Of all people, you DSS, come here and act krazee ... when this community has been here for you all this time ... you can leave and come back, and everything is just like you left it ... you receive the same sincere love that you always have ... and nothing has ever been required of you, no more than you are moved in your heart and Spirit to do ... and you're gonna bring me drama ??? ... nawww ... it aint happening ... i'm letting you know right now ... take it somewhere else.

You know i love you ... and i am not understanding why you're insisting on giving me work to do ... but i surely hope you stop.

:heart:

Destee

3. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    ha ha ha

come on Destee stop that

i'm not the enemy

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    I never called you the enemy, nor do i consider you as such ... but you are gett'n all in stuff that has nothing to do with you ... no one ever called your name ... no one did anything to you ... but you're all in it ... creating more disruption and negative energies ... giving me unnecessary work to do ... and i already have enough work to do ... c'mon DSS ... we go too far back for this. You know i'm more than able to maintain our peace ... give me some credit ... let it die ... please.

I Love You! :love:

Destee

5. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    ok

you won't have any trouble out of me

Lurk is like my son

even though he's Puerto Rican he's my people

and i'm protective of my people
    ssh if you was in Brooklyn and i know you needed my help who do you think is going to have your back? have of these people on your site would run

back So'ja? i got you

yes you do know but how can i be soldier and not be able to defend

so i apologize

i'm not trying to make your life harder than it has to be

PEACE

AND I GIVE YOU ALL THE CREDIT IN THE WORLD
    AND YOU KNOW I RESPECT YOU
    AND I WILL LET IT DIE

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    DSS ... thank you ... and i know you're a soldier ... a warrior ... in the truest sense of the word ... but even the greatest of soldiers need some downtime ... this isn't the battlefield ... this is our place of refuge, where we commune together, where we come to relax, take off our armor, rejuvenate and strengthen ourselves ... this is our home ... we don't want bloodshed here.

I LOVE YOU ... THANK YOU ... FOR LETTING IT DIE ... AND FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE IN ME ... :love:

Destee

7. Tantrum

Tantrum Well-Known Member MEMBER

Pos Technical Support
    Ratings:
    +12
    Hmmm Interesting