Higher Standard Required : Banned Words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nisa said:
I think the word negroe should be added to the list, i noticed it be used in a..how can I say this... "unfriendly manner". I think it should banned because it is taking place of nigg*....started seeing this in two threads.Im seeing alot of stuff not being looked at here...http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=326226&postcount=31

Sister Nisa ... we try to put as few restrictions on the Membership as possible. Usually words get added because there are many who are offended by its use, or there are many who are trying to use it offensively. It would take much more than one or two instances, from one Member, based on one other Member's perception of what was written ... for a rule or restriction to be placed on the entire Family.

If you feel this Member has offended you personally, with what they said, maybe sharing that with them will be enough ... they may not know that what they wrote, could be perceived as you did.

Your opinion is valued, and we appreciate any and all of your suggestions. Please continue giving them to us.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Sister Nisa ... we try to put as few restrictions on the Membership as possible. Usually words get added because there are many who are offended by its use, or there are many who are trying to use it offensively. It would take much more than one or two instances, from one Member, based on one other Member's perception of what was written ... for a rule or restriction to be placed on the entire Family.

If you feel this Member has offended you personally, with what they said, maybe sharing that with them will be enough ... they may not know that what they wrote, could be perceived as you did.

Your opinion is valued, and we appreciate any and all of your suggestions. Please continue giving them to us.

:heart:

Destee

It didn't offend me..but the nature in which it is used..is like n***a...thats all im saying,and I hope some members dont think its ok to use it like that. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back