• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
How about it peeps, What do you think of destee having an online banking system?... With Destee Dollars and Status Points... Dollars exchange for USD Dollars and Points is what you get for doing for others..... Just a Thought.

Sounds good, but why not follow proper protocol by running it by Sister Destee first, before you take it to the Framily?

When you want to alert someone try this but with no spaces, keep it tight: ... @ Clyde C. Coger, Jr. ... once you start the person's name, a popup happens, allowing you to click and insert/activate the alert.

It should look like this when finished: Titoub

Titoub

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 17, 2015
Sounds good, but why not follow proper protocol by running it by Sister Destee first, before you take it to the Framily?

When you want to alert someone try this but with no spaces, keep it tight: ... @ Clyde C. Coger, Jr. ... once you start the person's name, a popup happens, allowing you to click and insert/activate the alert.

It should look like this when finished: Titoub

didn't know about that... I am hoping this gets to her though... Still new to destee... I am a a typical guy who don't know nothing but try to do something...

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
How about it peeps, What do you think of destee having an online banking system?... With Destee Dollars and Status Points... Dollars exchange for USD Dollars and Points is what you get for doing for others..... Just a Thought.

:hello: Titoub ... it sounds like a great idea, but i would not know anything about achieving such.

Can you tell us more? How will it work? Who will do the work?

It sounds like folk would get paid for doing for others?

Who is going to pay them?! ... :eeek:

I cannot pay my Moderators ... i nor anyone has ever been paid ... none of our 18 years.

How is this going to work?

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!