brown_h0rnet

Master of All Trades... Jack of None
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 13, 2008
Nashville
freeyourmindonline.net
Occupation
Financial Anaylyst
if it's in PDF format.. you could just lulu it.. (lulu.com).. service comes with a free isbn and listing on Amazon.. used it for my first book.
Skuderjaymes,

We do have the book in pdf format and we will have it available on Amazon. So thanks a million for that suggestion.

willa

Apr 7, 2013
I recognize, "By Any Means Necessary" as being a Communist flag coined by Marx.

brown_h0rnet

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 13, 2008
Nashville
freeyourmindonline.net
Occupation
Financial Anaylyst
This is amazing and the authors should be commended for their efforts. This demonstrates the power of the mind, the heart and the spirit. :welldone:
I get paid soon, when can I purchase a copy? :read:
Thanks NNQueen,

The book is finished now and we are just working out the details between Brotha Clyde, Brotha Warriror, Myself and Sista Destee to get the book launched. Things got put on hold a little bit for health reasons, but I'm sure that we will have everything worked out soon. And we will alert you immediately.

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
I was not sure where to post this so I'll post it here. :) The late Dr. Bro Amos N. Wilson taught that the racist attitudes of others is not a very good diagnoses of our problem. He maintains that our enemies, be they Europeans, Arabs, Asians, East Indians, etc., do what they do to us because they have the POWER to do it! He said that he could not care less about the racist attitudes of others! That what we must do is develope the power to protect ourselves from racist behavior! Racism will probably always exist in the world. And that we must develope and combine the four main components of POWER , i.e., ideology, economics, politics, and military!;)

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
I was not sure where to post this so I'll post it here. :) The late Dr. Bro Amos N. Wilson taught that the racist attitudes of others is not a very good diagnoses of our problem. He maintains that our enemies, be they Europeans, Arabs, Asians, East Indians, etc., do what they do to us because they have the POWER to do it! He said that he could not care less about the racist attitudes of others! That what we must do is develope the power to protect ourselves from racist behavior! Racism will probably always exist in the world. And that we must develope and combine the four main components of POWER , i.e., ideology, economics, politics, and military!;)
I could be wrong Bro. kasimu but I don't believe this was meant for a general discussion thread. This is announcing a project that several members have been working on for some time and it's about to be launched for public consumption! :jumping:

If I'm correct, one of the staff will likely move your comments to another location.

Peace, :heart:

willa

Apr 7, 2013
So? I recognize the automobile as being a Capitalist flag invented by Henry Ford, I'll bet you own one! Stop nick picking!:)
Why, yes I do. I would like a little red sport to race around in, had I the money. With Communistic ideology, I will not be allowed individual choice. I will lose my liberty to their control. I also like having a market place of ideas and discussions; which, historically never works with communist rulers, as is said they control the people -- choices and thoughts.

brown_h0rnet

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 13, 2008
Nashville
freeyourmindonline.net
Occupation
Financial Anaylyst
I could be wrong Bro. kasimu but I don't believe this was meant for a general discussion thread. This is announcing a project that several members have been working on for some time and it's about to be launched for public consumption! :jumping:

If I'm correct, one of the staff will likely move your comments to another location.

Peace, :heart:
Thx Queen,

You are correct

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: