Jul 13, 2008
Nashville
freeyourmindonline.net
Occupation
Financial Anaylyst
Coming Soon

By Any Means Necessary
page0001-1.JPG
We've been told that we have come a long way. We have been told that we have made a great deal of "progress" since Slavery and Jim Crow. We see Black celebrities on TV and "feel" that as a people we have made strides.

But the statistics tell a whole different story. In 1905 Black people in America owned 15 million acres of land. Right now, Black people own less than 4 million acres. Black people are the biggest consumers in America (approaching 1 trillion dollars) but less than 5% of this money goes back into the Black community. And because of this, Blacks own less than 1% of the wealth in America.

Black people also suffer disproportionately from diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, kidney failure and almost anything else you can think of besides skin cancer.
So what is the problem? Is all this because we still live in a system of racism? And if so, what exactly is this system?

By now we all know that Black people are the original people on this planet. We know that we are the founders of civilization. But, with all of this knowledge that we have, we have done very little to liberate our people.

Why is that? What is stopping us from doing what we need to do? What is keeping Black people from uniting? Is there a conspiracy to stop us? And if there is a conspiracy, then who is behind it? And what exactly are they doing to keep the status quo?

It's time to stop playing games and beating around the bush. We need to go back and look at what has happened to us, where we are now, and what we can do about our problem.

Now, if you don't think there is a problem, and that Black folks are doing just fine, then this book is not for you. If you are looking for a 300 page scholarly book (plenty of those already exist), then this is not for you.

This is a back to the basics book that seeks to provide some practical steps that we can make that will move us towards liberation.

So if you are looking for something that is relevant, hard hitting and to the point, then you must check out this upcoming work. By Any Means Necessary!

Table of Contents

Introduction

• The Humble Beginnings of GroupThink-Project-Group (GT)
• The Meaning of Symbolism: The Sankofa Bird

Chapter 1: Racism

• What is Racism
• What is the Origin of Racism
• How Does Racism Maintain Itself
• White Supremacy – The Burning House
• Identifying Racism
• What Is the Solution

Chapter 2: From the Illuminati to the Hood

• What is the Illuminati
• Illuminati to the Hood

Chapter 3: The Disconnect

• Freek Philosophies
• Passive People
• Fluoride
• Genetic Re-engineering

Chapter 4: The Reconstruction of Black Civilization

• Health Consciousness
• Unity
• Wealth Consciousness

Chapter 5: Contributing Authors Commentary

• Warrior
• Brown H0rnet
• Clyde C. Coger, Jr

Chapter 6: Destee Network

• Black People Web Sites… (Destee Network)
• Other Notable Links
• Suggested Reading
• Poem: Mystery in History …By Sister Phynxofkmt

backcover2.bmp

All praises to YAHWEH for this Spirit lead, grass root contribution “By Any Means Necessary” (BAMN) that deserves to be considered within every college university's social program. Its potency alone should be met with International acclaim.

The idea of transforming questions of injustices of 400 years of Racism (White Supremacy) into material that provides mental liberation not just for Africans Americans but all non-White people world wide is commendable. “By Any Means Necessary” makes a powerful statement for justice for the victims of systemic racism.

We have seen African Americans mostly through the eyes of white photographers, artists, theologians (White and Black), racist politicians, and fabricating historians who whitewash the truth of African Americans true history. These distorted images, willful lies and intentional cover-ups are major contributors to the ignorance of the invisible chains that still shackles the minds of non-whites.

In this remarkable book (BAMN), we see an entire culture and lifestyle through its own eyes, and the view is startling, shameful, and yet educationally rewarding.

“If I do not understand what White Supremacy (Racism) is and how it works, everything that I do understand will only confuse me.”
Neely Fuller, Jr.

By Any Means Necessary (BAMN) makes it plain and simple to see the victimization of African Americans and the real need for change and thus America will be changed in the process.

This groundbreaking book is scholarly, historical and a powerful truth assessment that allows all to see African Americans through the eyes of African Americans, an experience so unusual as to be literally shocking.

By reframing one of the most important, controversial, and misunderstood issues of modern times, “By Any Means Necessary” (BAMN) puts forward insights into a powerful new plan for repairing and restoring the damaged minds of African Americans. Yet, at the same time identifying areas and issues that perpetuate mental dissonance, spiritual confusion, and deteriorating health conditions.

I know I will read through “BAMN” again and again over the years and see new things every time to encourage my people and keep hope alive for America’s transformation.

Pastor W.O. Bailey… Dallas, TX

OH MY GOSH !!!!!!
OH MY GOSH !!!!!!
OH MY GOSH !!!!!!
WOOOOOWW !!!!

:toast: :toast: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :toast: :toast:
WOW GROUP THINK !!!​
WOW YALL !!! ... This is BEAUTIFUL !!! ... WOW !!!!​
I am so honored ... your hard work ... dedication to this project ... wow!​
Thank You ... okay ... i got work to do ... I Love Yall ... Thank You! :grouphug:
Simply Beautiful ... :bowdown:
:heart:
Destee​

OH MY GOSH !!!!!!
OH MY GOSH !!!!!!
OH MY GOSH !!!!!!
WOOOOOWW !!!!

:toast: :toast: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :toast: :toast:
WOW GROUP THINK !!!​
WOW YALL !!! ... This is BEAUTIFUL !!! ... WOW !!!!​
I am so honored ... your hard work ... dedication to this project ... wow!​
Thank You ... okay ... i got work to do ... I Love Yall ... Thank You! :grouphug:
Simply Beautiful ... :bowdown:
:heart:
Destee​

We love you too Destee!

Glad that you like the preview. I am proud of what we have accomplished.

We are going to see this completed work all the way through!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back