Jul 13, 2008
Nashville
freeyourmindonline.net
Occupation
Financial Anaylyst
Coming Soon
By Any Means Necessary
page0001-1.JPG
We've been told that we have come a long way. We have been told that we have made a great deal of "progress" since Slavery and Jim Crow. We see Black celebrities on TV and "feel" that as a people we have made strides.

But the statistics tell a whole different story. In 1905 Black people in America owned 15 million acres of land. Right now, Black people own less than 4 million acres. Black people are the biggest consumers in America (approaching 1 trillion dollars) but less than 5% of this money goes back into the Black community. And because of this, Blacks own less than 1% of the wealth in America.

Black people also suffer disproportionately from diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, kidney failure and almost anything else you can think of besides skin cancer.
So what is the problem? Is all this because we still live in a system of racism? And if so, what exactly is this system?

By now we all know that Black people are the original people on this planet. We know that we are the founders of civilization. But, with all of this knowledge that we have, we have done very little to liberate our people.

Why is that? What is stopping us from doing what we need to do? What is keeping Black people from uniting? Is there a conspiracy to stop us? And if there is a conspiracy, then who is behind it? And what exactly are they doing to keep the status quo?

It's time to stop playing games and beating around the bush. We need to go back and look at what has happened to us, where we are now, and what we can do about our problem.

Now, if you don't think there is a problem, and that Black folks are doing just fine, then this book is not for you. If you are looking for a 300 page scholarly book (plenty of those already exist), then this is not for you.

This is a back to the basics book that seeks to provide some practical steps that we can make that will move us towards liberation.

So if you are looking for something that is relevant, hard hitting and to the point, then you must check out this upcoming work. By Any Means Necessary!

Table of Contents

Introduction

• The Humble Beginnings of GroupThink-Project-Group (GT)
• The Meaning of Symbolism: The Sankofa Bird

Chapter 1: Racism

• What is Racism
• What is the Origin of Racism
• How Does Racism Maintain Itself
• White Supremacy – The Burning House
• Identifying Racism
• What Is the Solution

Chapter 2: From the Illuminati to the Hood

• What is the Illuminati
• Illuminati to the Hood

Chapter 3: The Disconnect

• Freek Philosophies
• Passive People
• Fluoride
• Genetic Re-engineering

Chapter 4: The Reconstruction of Black Civilization

• Health Consciousness
• Unity
• Wealth Consciousness

Chapter 5: Contributing Authors Commentary

• Warrior
• Brown H0rnet
• Clyde C. Coger, Jr

Chapter 6: Destee Network

• Black People Web Sites… (Destee Network)
• Other Notable Links
• Suggested Reading
• Poem: Mystery in History …By Sister Phynxofkmt

backcover2.bmp

All praises to YAHWEH for this Spirit lead, grass root contribution “By Any Means Necessary” (BAMN) that deserves to be considered within every college university's social program. Its potency alone should be met with International acclaim.

The idea of transforming questions of injustices of 400 years of Racism (White Supremacy) into material that provides mental liberation not just for Africans Americans but all non-White people world wide is commendable. “By Any Means Necessary” makes a powerful statement for justice for the victims of systemic racism.

We have seen African Americans mostly through the eyes of white photographers, artists, theologians (White and Black), racist politicians, and fabricating historians who whitewash the truth of African Americans true history. These distorted images, willful lies and intentional cover-ups are major contributors to the ignorance of the invisible chains that still shackles the minds of non-whites.

In this remarkable book (BAMN), we see an entire culture and lifestyle through its own eyes, and the view is startling, shameful, and yet educationally rewarding.

“If I do not understand what White Supremacy (Racism) is and how it works, everything that I do understand will only confuse me.”
Neely Fuller, Jr.

By Any Means Necessary (BAMN) makes it plain and simple to see the victimization of African Americans and the real need for change and thus America will be changed in the process.

This groundbreaking book is scholarly, historical and a powerful truth assessment that allows all to see African Americans through the eyes of African Americans, an experience so unusual as to be literally shocking.

By reframing one of the most important, controversial, and misunderstood issues of modern times, “By Any Means Necessary” (BAMN) puts forward insights into a powerful new plan for repairing and restoring the damaged minds of African Americans. Yet, at the same time identifying areas and issues that perpetuate mental dissonance, spiritual confusion, and deteriorating health conditions.

I know I will read through “BAMN” again and again over the years and see new things every time to encourage my people and keep hope alive for America’s transformation.

Pastor W.O. Bailey… Dallas, TX

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
OH MY GOSH !!!!!!
OH MY GOSH !!!!!!
OH MY GOSH !!!!!!
WOOOOOWW !!!!

:toast: :toast: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :toast: :toast:
WOW GROUP THINK !!!​
WOW YALL !!! ... This is BEAUTIFUL !!! ... WOW !!!!​
I am so honored ... your hard work ... dedication to this project ... wow!​
Thank You ... okay ... i got work to do ... I Love Yall ... Thank You! :grouphug:
Simply Beautiful ... :bowdown:
:heart:
Destee​

brown_h0rnet

Master of All Trades... Jack of None
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 13, 2008
Nashville
freeyourmindonline.net
Occupation
Financial Anaylyst
OH MY GOSH !!!!!!
OH MY GOSH !!!!!!
OH MY GOSH !!!!!!
WOOOOOWW !!!!

:toast: :toast: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :toast: :toast:
WOW GROUP THINK !!!​
WOW YALL !!! ... This is BEAUTIFUL !!! ... WOW !!!!​
I am so honored ... your hard work ... dedication to this project ... wow!​
Thank You ... okay ... i got work to do ... I Love Yall ... Thank You! :grouphug:
Simply Beautiful ... :bowdown:
:heart:
Destee​

We love you too Destee!

Glad that you like the preview. I am proud of what we have accomplished.

We are going to see this completed work all the way through!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Black Positive People : Just Finished BAMN Black People Doing Positive Things 6
OldSoul Black People : What it means to be Black in Brazil Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Steal the Vote By any Means - these were received by voters in N. C. on August 13, 2020 Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : What the massive locust swarm in Africa and the Middle East means to the US All Things Africa 9
Fine1952 Black Ancestors : Equality, Freedom, and Justice By Any Means Necessary versus Nonviolence Honoring Black Ancestors 4
Ndugu Black Entertainment : Watch the Watchmen, by Any Means Necessary Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Mitch McConnell Says Obama's Election Means We Don't Need Reparations Black People Politics 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Kavanaugh's Dissent In Louisiana's Abortion Case Means Trouble For Roe v. Wade Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
HODEE Black People : The end of net neutrality: What it all means Black People Open Forum 5
The_Revolutionist Black Money Business Jobs : When building your business means hiding that it's black-owned Black Money Business Jobs 16
chuck African American History Culture : What Does It Means To Labelled As African-American In 2017? African American History Culture 14
1poetsought Black Poetry : Means of Latitude Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
chuck Black People Politics : Always the MEANS must JUSTIFY the ENDS!! Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People : Only When We Resolve Our Issues Via Progressive Means We Can Expect Positive Results!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Jahari Kavi Black Spirituality Religion : Freemasonry & What It Means to Black Men: Part I Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
chuck The Front Porch : the means must justify the ends too The Front Porch 0
RAPTOR Black People : I am Not Latina! Calling ourselves latino means genocide!-Mexica Movement Black People Open Forum 6
river Black People : The Danger of Defining What it Means to be Black Black People Open Forum 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : 3 New Books: ANIDAHO, KOKOBO, MOOR MEANS 'DEAD' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
John Williams Black Women : Sisters, if the B-Word simply means a female dog, why is the word so offensive sometimes? Black Women 4
legit-writer Black People : Mitt Romney Adopted Black Grandson’s Name Kieran Means ‘Little Dark One’ Black People Open Forum 4
skuderjaymes Black Poetry : "Ends and Means": Poor Babies part 2 (the sequel). Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : Moor Means 'Dead' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 18
Kemetstry Black People : Economic Deflation Means Doom? Black People Open Forum 0
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Religion:A tool of domination or a means of Black Liberation? Omowale Jabali 145
noor100 Black People : Native activist Means has inoperable cancer Black People Open Forum 3
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : YORUBA GIRLS/WOMEN WEAR WAIST BEADS AND THIS IS WHAT IT CULTURALLY MEANS!-FROM GUARDI Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : we have the means...... Black People Open Forum 39
Ankhur Black People : No Single Payer provis. in Bill means Bailout for the HMOs Black People Open Forum 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Salvation means cutting the bonds with everything other than God. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
M Black Entertainment : BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY Black Entertainment 0
P Black People : Freidman's Free Trade means new debt slavery for 3rd world nations Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Destee.com means?? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black People : Destee.com means?? Black People Open Forum 25
E Black Poetry : What Patriotism Means to Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Spirituality Religion : WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BLACK Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
D Black Poetry : BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Zulile Black Women : What Michelle Means to Us Black Women 20
HODEE Black Poetry : By Any Means Necessary Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Quiet Poetry Lounge : What Marriage Truly Means… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
river Black People Politics : Obama Means No Reparations for African Americans Black People Politics 6
K Black People : What it means to win Black People Open Forum 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Narayana means the abode of spiritual – knowledge, He is Satguru Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : What the word Slave means ,according to the bible Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
G Black People : The word god/goddess means a male/female divine being. Black People Open Forum 0
$ Black Relationships : Rude as hell(ex means EX) Black Relationships 2
A Black Spirituality Religion : Do you know what believe is...what is means? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
nevar Black Relationships : when we say no it means no!!!!!1 Black Relationships 114
A Black People : What it means to be African American! Black People Open Forum 60
A Black Spirituality Religion : Have you been baptist....?what did you feld ,?what does it means to you Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12