Black Education / Schools : Baltimore City School Teacher Gets Into A Fight With A 17-Year-Old Student!!

From a legal perspective, the teacher is as wrong as she can be. However, in her shoes i may have done the same thing; you can only turn your head, or walk away for so long. the lead up to this was a long time coming...and she had had enough. we don't know where the book the student threw hit her, but her reaction told me that it hit her by surprise--she didn't know it was coming 'til the last minute--and she reacted to that...just like any of us would. once she went down that road, she continued down that road.

as for the student, she needed that...and more. she need to get her behind thoroughly whipped, so she will know that you don't go around starting (stuff) with everyone you meet. If she learned that lesson, that teacher may have saved her life. WE NEED TO LEARN LESSONS IN LIFE. if we want to be a bully, we need to learn how it feel to be tossed around...to know how others feel when we do it to them.

That teacher was dead *** wrong! That girl threw a book at her, it was about pride not about feeling threatened, because she chased after that child and whooped her you know what. That child was wrong. That being said, everybody shouldn't be a teacher, you're an adult and an authority figure...get yo' life!

It's funny how you down play the child's role in this, as if her wrong was trivial. I'm willing to be if a book was thrown at you that you would be so accommodating.

Here is a different side of the coin.

I guess the teacher would have been dead wrong if she clocked this child.

Peace!

It's funny how you down play the child's role in this, as if her wrong was trivial. I'm willing to be if a book was thrown at you that you would be so accommodating.

Here is a different side of the coin.

I guess the teacher would have been dead wrong if she clocked this child.

Peace!

I'm not downplaying the child's role, not at all, that is a bad child, and it probably stems from her guardians. That being said from the initial video I saw the girl threw a book at her, then she reacted by charging the girl. If the girl had put her hands on her, then you have to defend yourself, but throwing a book from 5 feet away...come on now. I feel like if you take a certain job, then you have to put your emotions aside and do what is right....emotions don't mean ish, that shouldn't be an excuse for behavior. You are a teacher, and we all know that adults who are in a position of authority when dealing with children need to have the capacity to deal with children. That's why I wouldn't be a teacher, I don't have that capacity. Don't take the job, and the money and say my emotions got the best of me. It is the same as if a police got a book thrown at him, and took out a billy club and beat the dude up. Everybody would be like, he shouldn't have done that....blah blah blah, he is in a position of authority he should know better. Why should it be different for an adult who is there to teach and supervise?

Let's not remove the root of the issue... the parents.

The parents are the ones which train their child, set the initial ideology and principles. The school is not their to raise your child like a surrogate parent, but to train them academically with the basics to function in society...

Yes, that child's behavior was cultivated at home. Just because you are a teacher doesn't mean you have to take that type of abuse. I know I wouldn't take a child throwing a book at me either. If you listen to the family, you know that is where the problem lay at. "she may have thrown a book"? give me a break, look at the video.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back