Black Spirituality Religion : Balancing the Inner Masculine and Feminine Energies

Shems Nbedjer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 6, 2012
Balancing the Inner Masculine and Feminine Energies

In a Patriarchal culture, it is not only men that shift out of balance. Everyone does. Today, many of the women among you have dominant male energies, and are needing to reconnect with the Inner Female energies. This has been the result of Feminism in your culture, which, "liberated" women and allowed them to develop their potential in ways never before experienced. But it has also lead to many of them becoming too masculine. Also, as a result of Feminism, many men in your western cultures have sought to reconnect with their Inner Feminine energies, ironically becoming too feminine and passive. And so we have a new "out of balance" situation, where women are often too masculine and men are too feminine. So - the key to finding balance for every individual is to balance the Inner male and Female energies, in order to create a new template for the Collective Consciousness, one that will replace the older one.
Each of you needs to be connected to the inner Male energy. It is the energy of the Spiritual Warrior and Leader within you. This is the Solar energy. It is radiant, strong, confident, warm and assertive. It is the energy of "doing". It tells you when you need to assert yourself, it gives you confidence and helps you to get things done in the material world. It is outward flowing and active.

The Feminine energy is the Lunar energy. It is soft, receptive, gentle, loving and unconditional, but also very powerful. It is the energy of being. It is inward flowing and passive (as in peaceful). It allows you to be with yourself and with others in non-judgemental ways. It is the place where creative ideas are conceived and birthed and then passed to the masculine so that they may become real in the world.

In a balanced individual, there is a balanced flow between being and doing, active and passive, masculine and feminine. And this inner balance is reflected in the outer or external world in the creation of relationships between beings who are equally balanced in themselves and so can create and maintain relationships that are balanced and loving.

A balanced relationship being one where neither partner dominates the other, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and or sexually.

Shems Nbedjer

Thank you for sharing this with me.

It reminds me of a poem I wrote some time ago. >>>

The Black Man is my Sun​
And I??​
No, I am not his "Moon"​
Never am I merely a reflection​
But am my own entity​
As his light sustains and nourishes......me​
For I am his "Earth"​
Upon me, his soul is rooted​
Sure-footed​
Secure in my Love​
As I revolve about him​
For He is my "Sun"​
While I am guided​
And drawn by his warming light​
My spectrum of dazzling day and starry night​
His steady and constant climate regulates MY weather​
And also like Sun and Earth together​
Photosynthetically creating new Life​
As does Man and Wife​
As he, my Sun and I, his Earth​
Literally and figuratively,​
Nutures and feeds a covenanted birth​
Of avowed faith and trust​
And, it is also Biblically just​
That God be the Head​
And my "Sun"/His "Son"​
Deserving by EXAMPLE of his worshipped worth​
Rightly leading and planting upon me,​
His solid Earth.​

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-black-man-my-sun.58603/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back