Black Relationships : Bad Breakups

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
Is there a way to break up without all the drama?

Who is apt to be more angry about the break up?

What is the best way to get over a break up?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Is there a way to break up without all the drama? That is dependent for the reason for the break up. Catching you in bed with another is pretty hard to be mature about. :lol:

50:50

Get them out of your system. Then find someone new that isn't them and don't carry their baggage into the new relationship

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
Is there a way to break up without all the drama?

The best way to break up without all the drama, is to nip things in the bud. If you see your relationship going in that direction....having a whole lot of drama, end it. It will not get better, imo. You don't have to wait till a knucklehead starts slashing your tires and stuff to know this person is capable of creating a lot drama.

The one who gets dumped.

Dig in and expand your spiritual roots. Learn a new craft, skill, or hobby. Join a new club. Commit to a charity. Make yourself useful/helpful to someone other than yourself.

LB2000L

Aug 6, 2011
Is there a way to break up without all the drama? Yes, I have done it.

Who is apt to be more angry about the break up? I was because I was dumped lol!

What is the best way to get over a break up? Moving on and having no contact with the ex at all.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 40.0%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: