Black Entertainment : Bad Bigot Volkswagen Commercial

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
As seemingly everywhere else in the world isn't the far right gaining in numbers throughout Germany and strength within the government?

Or are the reports on this side of the Atlantic overblown?

Groeteschele

Apr 6, 2020
Politics has no direct effect on me as I live on base with my parents. Far right became hateful more now that immigrant population from Africa, Middle East, India and Pakistan come and not follow immigration policy to register as citizen but want everything like illegal alien Central American at border of United States. Much criminal activity and terrorist acts. Blacks from United States, UK and Caribbean have no problem with German bigotry we are here for certain reasons and don't need benefits from the government or commissions. Still always be some bigots just like everywhere. Germany has many Black policemen and they do a very good job without interference. Thank you.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
You do understand why most of those immigrants are in Europe at large don't you?

Yeh, the police do what they do without interference in this part of the world too.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Far right became hateful more now that immigrant population from Africa, Middle East, India and Pakistan come and not follow immigration policy to register as citizen but want everything like illegal alien Central American at border of United States. Much criminal activity and terrorist acts.
:10500: trump ? is that you ??

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!