Black Relationships : Baby's Gender affects Mom's future marital status

If you are married before you start having kids, then the baby's sex is irrelevant. I would have liked to have had my first born child be a boy, but I wasn't going to divorce my wife because she gave birth to my daughter (whom I love more than life itself by the way). I don't mean to pass judgement, but to me this study is pointless, except to provide further proof that society must start to re-address the importance of marrying before having children.

You are right sister Regina. However with a reported 70% of black children being born out of wedlock in America. This is definately an "eggshell" issue in black america, because if you criticize having children out of wedlock. Then more than likely you are directly criticizing someone lifestyle (the reported majority of black parents). As a result people get very defensive about this issue, especially black people. However it still needs to be addressed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back