Black People : Baby Girl Abandoned...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by phynxofkemet, Jan 31, 2008.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Toronto police have released pictures of the 8 month old girl found inside a stairwell to a local mall. The weather was dangerously cold but the child managed to not only survive, but is given a healthy condition!

Although the area is videotaped by security it took 2 hours for a passerby to find the child.

The full story is here:
    http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2008/01/31/abondoned-baby.html#skip300x250

It is my sincere hope to find this child a good home, so little sista doesn't end up in the system of foster care!

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    wow... heartbreakin

what a miricle this baby survived......

man I wish I could talk to the momma.....

may this child be bless'd with an appropriate queen..... king and all the love a new baby needs and deserves......

I wish I could take her... it's ok because one day I will be able to.........

3. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    baby girl...

these stories are becoming all to commonplace in the black community,last week a 2yr old was found wondering along the highway at 2 in the morning in dc,i don't have an answer but we had better find one if we want to save our babies,very sad indeed.

4. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    you are right

but I heard some horror stories bought child abuse when I went to a meeting of Alton Maddox's United African Movement.
    Some sisters from South Africa had
    made a presentation on domestic violence and mentioned that the child abuse in some nations is 25%, (now this wasn't YT saying this, these sisters were fom an idigenos group that was funded by the PAC to raise the issue)and a few years ago I heard of grown men rapeing infants under the ruse it would cure them from AIDS, this is still going on in parts of SA.
    maybe that is why I am so hot about the issue of right and wrong being non negotiable, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!