Omowale Jabali : "Baby Doc" Returns to Haiti

the first time is saw this line i said "uh-oh - "baby doc"?? that can't be good." just a feeling i got.
Interesting...wonder why they are welcoming his return.

"is this a trick question? or were you speaking rhetorically?" <grin>

given the history that obtains, not surprised that any would be welcoming: one side cause they might want to try to believe again, the other cause they always have been about messing us up ...

(a; didn't watch the video. b; don't exactly recall that bit of history, but i carry the sense that this may not be the best thing to be happening. exiled for a reason, but i don't remember exactly why ... not that it matters in the big scheme of things, any more than anything else man has done to mess up this place; it'll all be ancient history some day!)

AHH HELL NAW!! This bourgeoisie puppet is "allowed" back into the country while the democratically elected President of Haiti, Jean Aristide, is still forced out?

It should be clear to all what is going on here. These pale devils NEVER STOP humiliating us! :hammer:

And I'm so sick of these puppet Kneegrows (the world over) who sell out the masses of their own folk for selfish filthy lucre, while simultaneously and with great pleasure i might add, attempt to marginalize, demonize and discredit those who dare to suggest a united and free Afrika for Afrikans as our only solution (the world over). Of course they would rather us stay stuck on stupid hoping this devil and his system will be reformed.

How many more days, years, centuries do we have to wake up to yet another hand full of news flashes from around the globe to understand that all our hoping, praying, intergrating, assimulating, voting, etc has not and will not reform them nor their diabolical system?! :em1500:
Cleverly adjusting their methods to deceitfully maintain status quo is not CHANGE NOR REFORM. Show-casing your tired bourgeoisie "success" stories is not CHANGE NOR REFORM.

"Baby Doc" Returns to Haiti in context

UHURU SASA!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back