Writing Discussion : Baby boomers ruined America, according to this Generation X author

Millennial Habits That Are Totally Different From The Baby Boomer Generation

While accusing the generation of ruining things may seem like innocent fun, there is actually a lot that can be said for the habits and trends they have adopted. I mean, they’re actually talking about their personal finance and only buying houses they can actually afford, Millennials keep on proving that its okay to do things differently than their parents...

http://www.postfun.com/culture/millennial-habits-that-are-totally-different-from-the-baby-boomer-generation/?
need-food-to-live-millenials-54093-52745.jpg

Millennial Habits That Are Totally Different From The Baby Boomer Generation

While accusing the generation of ruining things may seem like innocent fun, there is actually a lot that can be said for the habits and trends they have adopted. I mean, they’re actually talking about their personal finance and only buying houses they can actually afford, Millennials keep on proving that its okay to do things differently than their parents...

http://www.postfun.com/culture/millennial-habits-that-are-totally-different-from-the-baby-boomer-generation/?
need-food-to-live-millenials-54093-52745.jpg

Very interesting article. I learned from reading it that I'm a baby boomer, living very much like a millennial.

The Boomers Ruined Everything
The mistakes of the past are fast creating a crisis for younger Americans

When a society gets older, its politics change. Older voters have different interests than younger voters: Cuts to retiree-focused benefits are scarier, while long-term problems such as excessive student debt, climate change, and low birth rates are more easily ignored.

Lyman Stone
Research fellow at the Institute for Family Studies

An illustration of a decaying American flag

GETTY CARLINA TETERIS /

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back