Writing Discussion : Baby boomers ruined America, according to this Generation X author

Lunar Cycle

Jul 16, 2017
I wonder how much in donations and grants UT's Research Department scammed various foundations to tell the world what every human being already knew?

Here's my results (FREE)
1. Somethings wrong in bed at home
2. Polygamous mindset
3. Sexaholic

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I wonder how much in donations and grants UT's Research Department scammed various foundations to tell the world what every human being already knew?

Here's my results (FREE)
1. Somethings wrong in bed at home
2. Polygamous mindset
3. Sexaholic

Absolutely, dress it up any which way you wanna, and its still a pig. We touch and agree Lunar Cycle, so-called interdependence, largely results from bedroom issues, a polygamous mindset and sexaholic tendencies.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Absolutely, dress it up any which way you wanna, and its still a pig. We touch and agree Lunar Cycle, so-called interdependence, largely results from bedroom issues, a polygamous mindset and sexaholic tendencies.
I don't believe people cheat for the above reasons, especially bedroom issues, which would make the other partner responsible for the cheater.

People cheat because they want strange, continually, all the time.
Cheaters are psychopaths who have no compassion for the hurt they cause their partner.
Some cheater want that first time infatuation feeling, all the time, continually.
Sexaholics should avoid marriage.

DDGP

Apr 18, 2018
every generation has a helping hand in ruining America. The millennials are currently blaming Gen-x and I already see better qualities in the generation behind the millennials (gen-z).

Reactions: IFE

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Millennials are killing canned tuna, but the industry is fighting back

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/03/millennials-are-killing-canned-tuna-but-the-industry-is-fighting-back.html?__source=yahoo|finance|headline|story|&par=yahoo&yptr=yahoo
Consumption of canned tuna has dropped 42 percent per capita from the last 30 years through 2016, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data. And the industry places the blame on younger consumers, who want fresher or more convenient options.

Amelia Lucas

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Millennial Habits That Are Totally Different From The Baby Boomer Generation

While accusing the generation of ruining things may seem like innocent fun, there is actually a lot that can be said for the habits and trends they have adopted. I mean, they’re actually talking about their personal finance and only buying houses they can actually afford, Millennials keep on proving that its okay to do things differently than their parents...

http://www.postfun.com/culture/millennial-habits-that-are-totally-different-from-the-baby-boomer-generation/?

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001

Millennial Habits That Are Totally Different From The Baby Boomer Generation

While accusing the generation of ruining things may seem like innocent fun, there is actually a lot that can be said for the habits and trends they have adopted. I mean, they’re actually talking about their personal finance and only buying houses they can actually afford, Millennials keep on proving that its okay to do things differently than their parents...

http://www.postfun.com/culture/millennial-habits-that-are-totally-different-from-the-baby-boomer-generation/?

Very interesting article. I learned from reading it that I'm a baby boomer, living very much like a millennial.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

The Boomers Ruined Everything
The mistakes of the past are fast creating a crisis for younger Americans

When a society gets older, its politics change. Older voters have different interests than younger voters: Cuts to retiree-focused benefits are scarier, while long-term problems such as excessive student debt, climate change, and low birth rates are more easily ignored.

Lyman Stone
Research fellow at the Institute for Family Studies

An illustration of a decaying American flag

GETTY CARLINA TETERIS /

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.