Black Short Stories : Babe Crotch-(Episode 2 Back on the Beach)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by raymondobe, Mar 4, 2010.

1. raymondobe

raymondobe Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Episode Two.

Fitch’s fiancé is being manhandled by a tall black man, dressed in an extravagant green suit and snake skin boots and wearing a wide brimmed hate over a huge afro. The man will go by the name of Pimp Daddy, and will be played by the famed rapper/entrepreneur, Hoop Loggy Logg. During the episode Hoop will come to Babe Crotch Beach to gets some, fine-white- *******, for his stable. And will attempt to kidnap Fitches fiancé and turn her out.
    Fitch will track Hoop down with little difficulty, because, excluding the black beach cop, Hoop will practically be the only African-American male in the Babe Crotch area, apart from some local gang bangers (wearing red and blue bandana’s looking like extras in an M an M commercial) and the occasional muscle bound hulk, seen walking, out of shot on the beach or throwing a Frisbee.

After a brief fight choreographed by Steven Sagil and Ron Van Lam, even though Hoop throws a better punch, Fitch will use a jujitsu move and wrestle Hoop to the ground, forcing a submission.

Fitch will radio for backup. A troop of Babe Crotch babes plus a sprinkling of muscle bound life guards will arrive.

Hoop
    Fitch, how about giving me a break, homie?

Fitch
    Sorry no can do buddy.

Hoop
    At least let me get myself cleaned up before you take me in. Know what I’m saying homie? A pimp gotta look right for every occasion.

Fitch will retire to the living room while Hoop takes a shower. Fitch will over hear Hoop rapping in the shower and will realise that the kid has real talent, namely, ‘man’s greatest possession’, alla Rohn Lee Booker.
    Fitch will ask Hoop to rap on the beach during a children’s charity benefit in exchange for not turning him in. Hoop will agree. Hoop and Fitch wearing their Babe Crotch jackets and baseball caps backwards, will go to the beach where Hoop will perform a very toned down version of Just a G ting. The words ‘*****’ and ‘mother *****’ will be substituted by Fitch’s brave attempts to scat sing.
    Fitch will then do his own version of Vanilla Ice’s chart topping single, Ice Ice Baby. (Bling Cool Breeze, a new-age hippie and ex vocalist of well-known 80’s pop band, The Fuzz, will provide instrumental compliment to add effect). Fitch will finish up by body popping, alla Boogaloo Shrimp (Break Dance Electric Boogaloo), and back sliding (moon walking) across the sand, alla Jeffrey Daniels/ Michael Jackson.
    A passing LA music producer vacationing with his friend LMN played by Dr Tre and LMN, will spot Hoop and Fitch. Tre will consider signing Fitch as a novelty act. Fitch rapping to Eric B and Rakim’s, ‘I know you got soul,’ surrounded by scantily clad Babe Crotch Babes wearing see-through plastic bathing costumes designed by Armani. Tre will discuss the matter with LMN, but LMN will tell him it is a stupid idea and Tre will agree, although he will not forget the idea entirely and will later employ the services of, ex-Babe Crotch babe Camilla Panderson , to start in an MTV video, where LMN will sing, I’m the baddest white motherfucka on the Planet’ and Cam, along with several Babe Crotch beauties, will dance ‘Hammer style,’ behind him, dressed in hip-hop bikinis designed by Phat Farm. After the charity gig on the beach, Tre will immediately offer Hoop a record deal. Hoop will leave the pimp business. Most Beautiful White Women In The World will tell Hoop that she once worked in a *****-bar in San Francisco.

After the rap concert.
    Most Beautiful White Women In The World
    Hoopy that was wonderful.

Hoop
    Thanks. You know if you decide you’re not ready to get married I might have a proposition for you.

What sort of proposition?

Hoop will offer the Most beautiful White Women In The World, a chance to make her name as an actress in his Gin and Juice video with possible work in an X-rated movie he is planning to make.

Hoop
    Are those for real?

What do you think?

Hoop
    Ain’t what I think home-girl. It’s what I feel. You dig?

Just so there’s no confusion. The only hands I will permit to touch my scarily large bosoms are those of my future husband and those of Dr Von Snappy, my cosmetic booby-surgeon.

Hoop
    Hell. You can’t blame a cat for asking.

Extrerior. Road near Babe Crotch Beach. Limousine. Dr Tre. LMN, HOOP, Most Beautiful White Woman in the World, Most Beautiful Black Woman in the World, Most Beautiful Hispanic and Most Beautiful Asian Woman in the world, drinking Kristal and discussing contracts.

Exterior Babe Crotch Beach. Fitch standing on the beach looking at the sunset accompanied by Moby, thinking that although he didn’t get married to the Most Beautiful White Women In The World, he has seen and done some beautiful things in his life, excluding of course the killing of innocent woman and children in Vietnam. Fitch will turn to Moby, and do a hammed up version of the Pimp Roll: He will walk up and down the Beach with an exaggerated limp, while scooping back his left hand, baseball cap on backwards.

Fitch
    There be plenty more ******* were that ho came from.

Moby
    Word.

Roberto Lownsend (Hollywood Tussle), will be strolling down the beach with his four-year-old son.

Roberto Lownsend
    Yeah it’s about time we had some white pimps.

Four-year old son
    But Daddy, I recently read an article in Variety that claimed Hollywood was full of them.

Roberto Lownsend.
    Hey son, that might even work as a movie. Let’s go home we’ve got a blockbuster screenplay to write.

Fitch (doing jazz-hands and rapping)
    It’s been a long time...

The end.

2. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    your story is very descriptive write on poet......

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    tru dat i second dat....keep writing poet