Black People : B.E.T is a brainwashing TOOL

JohnHorse

BANNED
Oct 31, 2007
only thing they show on B.E.T is buffoonish self hating rap videos, comedy, or their self hating series's like "AMERICAN GANGSTER" which talks about all the "notorious" drug dealers in the black community or "BEEF" which talks about the different "BEEFS" between different rappers.

It's just another white owned brainwashing tool, just like alot of these ignorant magazines that aimed and marketed towards black people. Savagery has become fair seeming to alot of young people. I told a guy he was a savage the other day and he responded back proudly "yea im a savage N....".

look at these white owned magazines who's goal is to create a self-hating, criminal culture, and it their doing a good job.
dondiva24front.jpg

B000085A39.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

dondiva_30.jpg

asisvol3.jpg

um

JohnHorse said:
only thing they show on B.E.T is buffoonish self hating rap videos, comedy, or their self hating series's like "AMERICAN GANGSTER" which talks about all the "notorious" drug dealers in the black community or "BEEF" which talks about the different "BEEFS" between different rappers.

It's just another white owned brainwashing tool, just like alot of these ignorant magazines that aimed and marketed towards black people. Savagery has become fair seeming to alot of young people. I told a guy he was a savage the other day and he responded back proudly "yea im a savage N....".

look at these white owned magazines who's goal is to create a self-hating, criminal culture, and it their doing a good job.
dondiva24front.jpg

B000085A39.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

dondiva_30.jpg

asisvol3.jpg

most of all open access media is for brainwashing and dumbing down

not just b.e.t. they are just a relative small part of it but

yes they're doing their part fine thank you

lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back