Black Authors : "Azucar Moreno" (New book) sounds like a good one

Shelley101

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 17, 2004
Thanks Kari!!!

I was during an engine search on my book title (I'm excited so I'm not ashamed to admit that, LOL) and one of the results brought me here. Did you hear about it from the Puerto Rican/African Am group? In any case thank you for putting the link to my book here. :spin:

Shelley Halima

Shelley101

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 17, 2004
Hi Rich, thanks for the welcome. My book is about a young woman of Black/Puerto Rican heritage living in Detroit with dreams of becoming a television and movie actress. She makes the difficult decision to leave her hometown and head for LA. Before leaving she's dealt with the loss of one of her best friends. She also finds out secrets about two others. It has characters of various ethnicities and sexual orientations. I've always been very open to a variety of people and wanted to write a book to reflect the different people who've passed through my life.

Shelley
www.shelleyhalima.com

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days