The Front Porch : Ayotunde Akindele

Ayotunde Akindele

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 17, 2012
Sacramento, California
Greetings Brothers & Sisters, i was looking for some information while writing a paper,
and came accross your site, gladly. So, i signed up cause i feel what you are doing is
meaningful, and worthwhile to our people. As i know it, Africa and Alkebulan are both
of Greek origin. The oldest indigenous name supposedly is Kemet. May i also recommend
a good work that will help in this regard, by Chancellor Williams, "Destruction of Black Civilization", i could have used it now but i left it in Zimbabwe. Keep up the good work. Peace.

Greetings Brothers & Sisters, i was looking for some information while writing a paper, and came across your site, gladly. So, i signed up cause i feel what you are doing is meaningful, and worthwhile to our people. As i know it, Africa and Alkebulan are both of Greek origin. The oldest indigenous name supposedly is Kemet. May i also recommend a good work that will help in this regard, by Chancellor Williams, "Destruction of Black Civilization", i could have used it now but i left it in Zimbabwe. Keep up the good work. Peace.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome to Destee.com Ayotunde Akindele, enjoy your stay; however, Alkebu-lan isn't Greek according to Dr. Ben, its indigenous.

Even older than Kemet would be Tameri. But thanks for the recommendation, and well wishes with your writing.

Peace In,

... Welcome to Destee.com Ayotunde Akindele, enjoy your stay; however, Alkebu-lan isn't Greek according to Dr. Ben, its indigenous.

Even older than Kemet would be Tameri. But thanks for the recommendation, and well wishes with your writing.

Peace In,

Even older than Tameri would be Tawi or "the Two Lands"

Even older than Tameri would be Tawi or "the Two Lands"

... Depending on which African-Centered school of thought, Ta-Meri or Tawi, its hard to distinguish which is the older. However, either becomes proper over Kmt, given to us in racial terms by European Egyptology.

If you have information to show and prove that Tawi is older than Ta-Meri, put it on the table.

Also, answer this, please sir:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...-female-au-commission-head.72643/#post-752032

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back