Black People : Awwww How Sweet.....smh

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Hmmmmmm....I posted this( http://destee.com/index.php?threads...-or-lightskin-women.68004/page-12#post-703322) in Brother Kenyattas thread when he questioned brothers on this supposed "Infatuation" with light/white women of which is exagerrated.....sort of like the equivalent to the Interracial feminist "sistahood" that bashes black men 24/7 online and offline, we now have brothers joining in....but in that thread i honored sister serena williams for what brothers "REALLY" like and adore.....and of course the sisters here just ate it up and loved that i showed that...and low and behold our beautiful chocolate sister(s)can't seem to keep their eyes and wombs away from these devils....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...try-star-Jake-Owens-romantic-dinner-date.html

Just look how natural and genuine this interracial garbage is.....she seems so pleased to be with this neanderthal......awww look:

[​IMG]

She even chose to walk wayyyy in front of him......so as not to be seen....i mean is this what you bitter ir feminists are propagandizing to our sisters out here, instead of trying to promote black love,unity and progress, you push them towards this awkward and unnatural garbage above?.....

[​IMG]

MA'AT

2. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    I guess it was a matter of time before she crossed over as they like to say in the entertainment biz. That's probably her punishment for cussing at the tennis refs.Lol.

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Forget about the IR thing for a minute.......let's focus on trying to convince her to fire her stylist first!

:eeek: :cry: :eeek:

4. blackeyes

blackeyes Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +449
    At the rate bm date/marry white women...non-african latin women...the rainbow; I knew it was a matter of time before more bw started dating ir. Yall didn't see this coming? It took awhile...I guess b/c bw would rather have a bm and wm aren't really attractive esp. compared to a bm. But hey...
    And it seems like it's usually the dark skin/natural chick...not surprised at that either. Oh well