Awa Dino again

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Chevron Dove, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Dear Management,

this poster has continued to attack Christians on this board and I hope that something will be done about it. He has arrogantly mocked members on this message board and I hope that something is done about it soon.

He has stated his position against Christianity and then makes attacks. He his continually making comments towards me and my position and this is disrespectful and [I believe] harassment.

He made attacks against me and my research and asking for your involvement on his recent FALSE ACCUSATIONS concerning my research.

The recent thread he came on is "the Enigma of Gog and Magog".

In my opinion, I do believe he is also making a mockery of Black/African Americans and this website.

Don't waste your time, sista Amnat. Only her research (websites) are valid. she won't read anything that doesn't support her thesis, which she believes is god given fact. the funny thing is, you are showing her something that supports her thesis, except it doesn't follow her BOGUS time line that has been debunked on countless occasions on countless threads.

ire

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=629323&postcount=12

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62638&page=2

2. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    :SuN049:

3. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    HEE HAW . . . Let's joke the Black people on their message board . . .

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Sister Chevron Dove ... Hey Sweetie ... :love:

It seems that you're taking anything counter to your position, or your understanding of Christians and Christianity, personally.

We, Management, can't control what you choose to take personally. What we do try to control are personal attacks.

Brother Awo Dino's comments are not rule violations. Someone saying something counter or contradictory to your position and/or understanding is not a violation.

What would make Brother Awo Dino's comments a violation, his or anyone's, is if he attacks you personally ... you Sister Chevron Dove, not Christians or Christianity.

I realize it's often a thin line for many of us, separating ourselves from our beliefs, but that thin line does exist, and it is that which we as Moderators and Administrators must try to focus on.

For example ... if he said something ugly about you personally, speaks about your specific person ... "Sister Chevron Dove stinks" ... then that would be a violation. But his sharing his opinion regarding what he believes is truth, that you are not willing to read anything that doesn't support your thesis ... well ... that's just his opinion / assessment of the interaction(s).

Now, if he continues on and on with that, going out of his way to follow you around the discussions, saying that same thing, then even it could be considered harassment, disruption, etc., but under the circumstances, it does not qualify as a violation in any way.

Sister ... people are not going to always agree with you. It's okay. They don't always agree with me either.

The challenge is for us to share what we know, believe, think, etc., always hoping we can learn from or enlighten another.

It's all good Sister ... just keep sharing ... everyone please, keep sharing.

This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.