Black People : Aw Saudi royals just as I figured you have a race problem.

nilevalley

PREMIUM MEMBER
Dec 18, 2014
I remember when the former first couple Barack and Michelle Obama visited Saudi Arabia a while back. A lot of people were outraged because former first lady Michelle Obama appeared before the Saudi Arabian royal family without a head dress. My goodness, how twitter lit up like a fireworks display on the 4th of July.

This black lady even had the nerve to shake the hand of the Saudi King. Another forbidden. I sat and watched, as the royal family passed Michelle sometimes without even a nod. I know this may have made her feel uncomfortable. She looked disappointed. I felt great sorrow for her.

Fast forward. Donald Trump (president) and his wife Melania landed in Saudi Arabia last night. Melania Trump was bareheaded and she shook hands with the King. Where is the protest. No where to be found. In fact a fox news said that the Saudi's are becoming more open minded about head coverings for women and a news commentator said, to The Saudi's beautiful Melania looked like a "Desert Goddess"

Global racism don't you just love it?

I remember when the former first couple Barack and Michelle Obama visited Saudi Arabia a while back. A lot of people were outraged because former first lady Michelle Obama appeared before the Saudi Arabian royal family without a head dress. My goodness, how twitter lit up like a fireworks display on the 4th of July.

This black lady even had the nerve to shake the hand of the Saudi King. Another forbidden. I sat and watched, as the royal family passed Michelle sometimes without even a nod. I know this may have made her feel uncomfortable. She looked disappointed. I felt great sorrow for her.

Fast forward. Donald Trump (president) and his wife Melania landed in Saudi Arabia last night. Melania Trump was bareheaded and she shook hands with the King. Where is the protest. No where to be found. In fact a fox news said that the Saudi's are becoming more open minded about head coverings for women and a news commentator said, to The Saudi's beautiful Melania looked like a "Desert Goddess"

Global racism don't you just love it?

You know I am not the only one who has taken notice to how the Trumps are being showered with attention and praise and how coldly the Saudis treated the Obama's. A couple of news anchor people also saw the difference.

The Saudi's are use to their Black people being servants not leaders. To see a Black person as the leader of the most powerful country on the planet was just as hard for them as it was for white nationalists. Heck, may even be worse for them since they are still selling castrated Black slaves today.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwicscicq__TAhXL7IMKHZPZAzcQtwIIMjAC&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XzThnFyjG0&usg=AFQjCNFk7LaLcRdhN2YIQ4mdltBBXyNK6Q
You are right more of us need to read about the Arab's role in the African slave trade.
They were just as monstrous as the white Europeans.
I really meant when I said after watching the reception they gave the Obama in the spring of 2009 I was angry, stunned and sad for them.
I never watched those videos again
The reason I posted them today is because I was trying to prove a point.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back