Brother SkuderJaymes ... did the above happen to you, as Sister MsInterpret reported?

Your avatar was removed, and you didn't do it yourself?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

removed? oh.. I understood the question to be about why my Avatar still shows up in my posts even though I'm no longer a premium member..

I don't know that mine has been removed because it doesn't show up while
I'm unpremium. I doubt it though. I know it disappears whenever I fall down
to regular membership and reappears when I climb back up to premium.. that's
the way I understand it.

The one where it was like the outlining of your head or something and it wasn't in the text it

No I dont see it

It might have been a special valentines day mirage.. a premonition.. or some
secret online longing.. I miss you too...:kiss2:

removed? oh.. I understood the question to be about why my Avatar still shows up in my posts even though I'm no longer a premium member..

I don't know that mine has been removed because it doesn't show up while
I'm unpremium. I doubt it though. I know it disappears whenever I fall down
to regular membership and reappears when I climb back up to premium.. that's
the way I understand it.

Brother SkuderJaymes ... i see what you're saying ... it isn't showing up, but it is there ... i just checked and the avatar is there ... just not showing up.

It has not been deleted, removed, or anything like that.

I don't know why it's carrying on like this. There are Members that are no longer Premium, and their avatar still shows.

Yours is there, but is not showing. I don't know why.

Let me look into why this might be happening, how to correct it, etc.

I'll report back.

Love You!

Destee

This is interesting.

Sister Proverbs31Woman ... just renewed her Premium Membership ... and i checked, and the system did her the same way.

Her avatar pic was in her control panel, but it couldn't be seen in her posts, until just now ... when her Membership was upgraded to Premium.

It really shouldn't be doing this, and it isn't doing it across the board ... which makes the troubleshooting all the more challenging.

I don't know what's up ... but i'll find out.

ggggrrrrrrrr

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back