Black Entertainment : avatar was good

I paid 5 dollars for my torrent

The indigenous people/aliens seem to be a hodgepodge representation of African people and Native Americans with the same message of exploitation.
You saw the movie or are you going based on ads?

You have the most fascinating questions, and no, I would not pay 15 dollars to see flying jellyfish float past my neck, or red neck Blackwater commanders brag about operations in Venezuela and Nigeria.
you know , like really, uh, I thought folks would be upset about me presenting spoilers, like there is some ad somwhere that shows spotted dinosaur six legged horses with ant eater faces,
and the hero calling a hammer headed rhino the B word,
but hey,
you have the freedom to also sit and be mesmerized or you can see what concious Black folks have to say about this on the religion and spirituality section.

You have the most fascinating questions, and no, I would not pay 15 dollars to see flying jellyfish float past my neck, or red neck Blackwater commanders brag about operations in Venezuela and Nigeria.
you know , like really, uh, I thought folks would be upset about me presenting spoilers, like there is some ad somwhere that shows spotted dinosaur six legged horses with ant eater faces,
and the hero calling a hammer headed rhino the B word,
but hey,
you have the freedom to also sit and be mesmerized or you can see what concious Black folks have to say about this on the religion and spirituality section.

lol....k...I ain't mad atcha. I'm just offering my view is all. Also, I gleaned that one as well, but saw no reason to post to it since this one had already been started.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back