Black People : Author Terry McMillan calls it quits with inspiration for 'Stella'

rofl

panafrica said:
How Stella Got Her Groove Back With A DL Brother? Watch out Fellas....this new book is going to be scandalous!

I can see the title now

How Stella got her revenge back while waiting to exhale now doing 10 - 15 cause he likes ding -a-.....well you know the rest...lol

Nita said:
I can see the title now

How Stella got her revenge back while waiting to exhale now doing 10 - 15 cause he likes ding -a-.....well you know the rest...lol

:lol: hahahahaha ... you are so krazeee !!!

oh gosh ... this next book is gonna be good ... i hadn't even thought of that!

lol @ Nita Mae ... you so krazee ... :lol:

po' Stella ... :bye:

:heart:

Destee

yaphet al-wynn said:
Weellll??!!! Isn't that special? Now Jamaican men are gonna be suspected DL now. What will Shabba and Shaggy do? Wait for Jonathan with pitchfork and machetes!!!!! Jamaican men as a whole ain't gonna take this suspicion of DL behavior lying down-count on it!!!!!!!

Don't worry Yaphet Al-Wynn, all black men are now carrying this suspicion, it won't be restricted to Jamaican men.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back