Black Relationships : (Author edit due to potential self misrepresntation)

Peace bro frankster,

I doubt that the Indians introduced the world to racism/race-consciousness...they were actually ruled by the Europeans for some time so my guess would be that their caste system has it's roots in their relations with the Europeans...

Check your history and your facts the caste system was set up long before the coming of the Europeans to India
To be accurate I said nothing about classical racism but spoke mostly about colorism/shadeism or to put another way a form of communalism
Yes the British may have brought Racism but the caste system of institutionalize and religiously ordain colorism was there long before

Like I said, she is a Goddess and I doubt that she is the type to be racial in her thinking...non-White media personalities who reach the level that she has reached in national broadcast journalism I would guess don't approach American life that racially.
LOL......some of the most racist people against black people are black people.

Here is a test take it and find out if you are subconsciously racist against black people or iin other words show a preference for white people....RACE IAT
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/Study?tid=-1

Vinita Deva (Goddess) FOREVER! ( :lol::lol: )

But returning to the main point of the thread, is there a woman on earth that you would engage in polyandry with:lol:?

Good luck on your quest and I wish you all the success in the world.
No....I would not want to share my wife but if my wife allows and the other woman husband and herself agree, I can't see why I would object at this point.....and that only applies to healthy women

I don't think somebody with her background would be too much of a racist...she's anchored for ABC national news and now hosts CBS This Morning: Saturday...I think that a non-White who makes it as far as she has in American broadcast journalism wouldn't be too much of a race-hater. Whites on the other hand I think are just evil and deceptive enough to reach the pinnacles of American national broadcast journalism and be race-haters.

You can be funny at time bruh...:lol:

Peace!

Lol so you know that all Indian-Americans believe in the caste system?

To answer your question, look at the vid I posted to you. It's obvious that there is a common perception of how other races view blacks, so why can't her belief in the cast system be common among Indians?

Did you know that Gandhi was big on the cast system?

Peace!

Broham ... Hey Sweetie ... :love:

I renamed the title of this thread because it was only a piece of the question ... leaving a big question mark regarding what the question was actually asking ... had to click inside to see ... and ... well ... Descriptive Titles are Required.

I also removed ... "Question for Black Men" ... because everyone is welcome to post to any thread ... no matter that a Member tries to limit that or speak to a specific group of us or something ... that's really not allowed, certainly not encouraged ... I think i have posted a thread or two like that in all of our years and ... well ... it's not very welcoming to those who might have an opinion on the topic but does not meet the narrow focus.

Anywho ... I'm explaining because you're new ... but like changes can be made without a nod or wink ... :wink:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back