Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views)

Look let me make it easier for you, I personally is against Abortion but knows there is nothing in the bible that deals with abortion directly which is the Mother (and or father) willfully and knowingly terminating her own pregnancy prematurely.
The sin is not on the Mother but maybe construed on the person doing the abortion here is why
Exodus 21

But as you see this is not a case wherein a woman and her husband decides to terminate a pregnancy, but rather a accidental termination which is called a Miss-carriage.
Would you say that this means depart from her as in die, or depart from her as in she has the baby early?

Actually brother, Rom. 13:8-10 permits killing for what God commands killing for, but not for anything else.

Please God has order the death of many, if we are to take God pronouncements in the bible literally NO CHILD WOULD MAKE OUT OF INFANCY
1 Sam 15:3
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ***
2 Chron 15:13
13 That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
Ex21:15
15 And he that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death.
Lev 20:9
For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him

I repeat that command to not kill is directly dealing with other individual human beings(especially and in particular fellow Hebrew Israelites) and not unborn fetuses or chickens etc

No, Ma'am, my beloved sister...Jesus said this about unbelievers:

"...I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine." John 17:9

He might have kept company (in a "been unequally yoked" kind of way) with unbelievers, but he did not "partner," "fellowship," "have harmony with," or have spiritual "commonality" with unbelievers, as we can see from John 17:9.
Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are trying to say. Jesus did keep company with unbelievers, that is pretty much what I said. I never said that he had a spiritual commonality, or that he partnered with them, or that he was in harmony with them. Where you got all that from, I am not sure.

Yes, Ma'am.

It was your word choice, my beloved sister, that was confusing...when you said "...hung out...," "hanging out" is terminology that can suggest harmony & fellowship.
Okay I get it now. I hang out with a lot of people, some are even atheists, but we don't have a real bond or connection. They are just friends of friends. We get along well when we are out, so I guess in a sense we do have a type of fellowship. I would think that when Jesus hung out with unbelievers, there was probably sharing of words, thoughts, and maybe some food and drinks. I'm sure they didn't just sit there and look at each other. That is why I say boundaries, people have to set up boundaries, you do with any relationship really. The way you view fellowship maybe different from how others view it. That is why I feel as though each person has their own way of interacting with people who do not believe what they do. It has to be healthy.

Well, according to my studies, different Muslims believe in different hadiths...all of them do not accept all existing hadiths as true and valid.

This is like pulling teeth....why are you obfuscating the obvious!?
Does the Hadith proscribe stoning to death adulterers?
Sharia law do some Islamic Nations uphold its prescriptions?
Does Sharia Law allows for the execution by stoning of individuals found guilty of adultery?
Ok does Saudi Arabia execute individuals found guilty of Adultery?
If so what do they use as the bases for doing so - what book or writings?

About your second comment, as indicated in the footnotes, the Arabic for verses 4:15-16 does not mean adultery, so the punishment in verses 4:15-16 is not discussing Islam's punishment for adultery, but it is discussing a punishment for what is indicated in the footnotes, "anything exceeding the bounds of rectitude."

Bro. Broham

This is worst than pulling teeth.....you sure you not a Muslim???
Would adultery in your estimation exceeding the bounds of rectitude.?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back