Black Entertainment : (Author edit due to new views)

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by Broham, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Eno Otu

Eno Otu Prọfesọ nke "Kporie ịda jụụ ahụ" MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +116
  2. CosmicMessenger

CosmicMessenger Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    Wendy Williams showed some pics of Queen Latifah's Brazil vacation on her show recently, but they were only pics of Queen Latifah by herself without her lesbian lover. (i'm sure she also saw the above pictures too)

Since Wendy Williams likes to gossip about Bill Cosby's and everyone else's business, why didn't she gossip about that???

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...k-of-morals-and-the-slavery-connection.82694/

3. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    I think that America is a reincarnation of ancient Greece and the Roman Empire.

Both supported homosexuality and that is what America is about.

I don't know if you're familiar with the Greek island of Lesbos, where the female inhabitants were called Lesbians.

One of the most famous lesbians on the island of Lesbos was the poetess named Sappho.

She was a teacher at an all girl school and one of her students was also her lover.

That was around 600 B.C.

As far as Queen Latifah, all I can say is DISGUSTING!

Perhaps she's kept it in the closet to keep from offending REAL black men, like those leaders in Africa who President Obama is trying to force into accepting homosexuality!

Obama Pushes African Leaders On Gay Rights, Rebuked By Senegalese President Macky Sall

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/27/obama-africa-gay-rights_n_3512530.html

4. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    With what???

LOL!!!! :lol:

5. Eno Otu

Eno Otu Prọfesọ nke "Kporie ịda jụụ ahụ" MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +116
    Man lol, lesbians have toys that they tie to themselves and replicate heterosexual sex with LOLOLOL.

6. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    LOL! I know...

The ancient lesbians on the Greek island of Lesbos made the first dildos out of wood and mule skin.

7. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
  8. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    My guess is that women like that would be stoned to death in the Old Testament.

Read Deuteronomy 22:13-21 (especially Deuteronomy 22:20-21) They didn't allow a "virgin of Israel" to do anything untoward in those days.

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

9. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    Lesbianism is a form of FORNICATION, which is against the word of God.

for·ni·ca·tion
    ˌfôrnəˈkāSH(ə)n/
    noun
    1. sexual intercourse between people not married to each other.
    I Corinthians 6:9-11:

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortionists, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

10. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945

Cool! lol

God intended marriage to only be between a woman and a man.

Genesis 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.