Support : (Author edit due to new views)

Perhaps, but Black women are not like White women...I was on Topix.com and some White guy was asking about what should he do because his wife had the biggest sex-peak-experience he ever witnessed when ideas of their 11 year old daughter somehow got involved in their sex...they (Whites) are some sick f*cks (pardon my french)...some other White whatever she was was talking about how a dog's penis swells in a certain place that when she has sex with her dog, she has better sex-peak-experiences than she has with men lol...Whites are pretty sickening LOL.

Broham ... the above is not acceptable. Cursing is not allowed here, nor is going around the banned curse word, spelling it in some other way so that you can get your so called "french" in ... it is .... Rule #4 - No Cursing (poetry and short stories are exempt) ... that you are currently in violation of.

I appreciate your suggestion to make a public forum for adult content, but that's not what destee.com is about. I'm aware that if we made sex, cursing, all kinds of sensational, disrespectful behavior welcome here, it would increase our numbers and perhaps create income. I knew this from the beginning, 17 years ago, and chose not to go that way and have held true to my hope for this community. That is not what I ever wanted. Even our Mission Statement speaks to this ...

Family, I knew too, that choosing this path, from all the many others that were available to me, was not the most financially lucrative. I have built and worked for all kinds of web sites. I could have built a site steeped in sex, drama, chaos, and negativity, the things that most certainly generate popularity, traffic, and ultimately money on the Internet. I have worked for these kinds of sites, and building / maintaining them requires virtually the same skill set, as this one. I was even told by many, in the early days, that this effort would never be a success. They told me that I was a fool to depend on Black People, to put all my eggs in that basket, because Black People don't support Black People. I went in with my eyes wide open, knowing full well, that if this effort was to be a success (on any level), God and Our Ancestors had to bless abundantly. I was confident I had them with me, so I moved forward, in spite of the naysayers. So, for those who want to point out our benchmarks, that hardly register on any scale, consider that our purpose plays a part. Most people only want to see us fighting each other, they are not nearly as interested, when we are getting along respectfully. Our traffic soars, when we are fighting, but when we are loving and respecting each other, our numbers drop. While it is difficult, always struggling to keep us alive, I embarked upon this journey with some idea of how challenging it might be.

You mention that all of what you are suggesting destee be, is already available in many places on the Internet, so just go to those places to get that, don't bring it here ... especially out in the open ... where young people and Elders might be subject to the filthiness that permeates most all things ... except destee.com ... don't do that here. We don't want to be those sites, no more than they want to be us.

Our Private Premium Members Forum has no moderation, is private, and everyone willing to Become a Premium Member can take part in it ... and it took some 16 years before I even let that be here ... and it's behind closed doors.

Again, I appreciate your suggestion on making destee better, but maybe take a minute to see what destee.com is and respect it please. Provide suggestions that are in line with our mission, purpose, and peace ... and maybe I can get with it.

I find it interesting that you speak of the virtue of Sisters while advocating we do what others do.

Nonetheless, the above is a warning regarding cursing and the dragging of some other site's debauchery here.

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Perhaps, but Black women are not like White women...I was on Topix.com and some White guy was asking about what should he do because his wife had the biggest sex-peak-experience he ever witnessed when ideas of their 11 year old daughter somehow got involved in their sex...they (Whites) are some sick f*cks (pardon my french)...some other White whatever she was was talking about how a dog's penis swells in a certain place that when she has sex with her dog, she has better sex-peak-experiences than she has with men lol...Whites are pretty sickening LOL.

This goes without saying. The cultures are different. I am in a big debate on another site about them calling us homophobic. Me pointing out the cultural and religious differences seem lost on them.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back