Black Relationships : (Author edit due to new views)

Hi,

I hope that you are doing fine today:). I am doing fine.

I just wanted to ask this question because I sometimes hear people say things like the line from the TLC song, Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg:

"...how can you be happy alone?..."

For whatever reason, I have never had to be in a romantic relationship to be happy in life. Is the same true for you?...

Peace & Blessings to you!
Broham

I would just say, being in a romantic relationship makes you happier. That's why men And women were created. Sharing, is key. Someone, whether friends or lovers to communicate, and Love!

Peace my brother,

Do you think that all people are happier when they are in a relationship?...I'm the loner type. I like being alone...
All people not always happier when in a relationship, when you enter a relationship you enter with truth, faith and trust
to build on between that comes disagreements or other things every relationship is build differently to make it a happy
one!
I've seen people sad in relationships for lots of reasons but you can find happiness within and be alone, Friendship
can make one happy as ever too just being around a person that brings fun, joy and good hearted love.

Let me say Happiness: consists in achieving, through the course of a whole lifetime, that activity of the soul which functions in accord with excellence. Happiness thus is the highest good Yet one maintains that by living life to the full according to our essential nature as rational beings to be happy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back