Black People Politics : AUGUST 24 2013. . . Continuing Updates

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
AUGUST 24 2013. . . Updates. . . March on Washington

I’ve only recently learned that this was the month of the historical March on Washington on August 28, 1963 in which Dr. King made his famous speech. So, although this information has already been posted, because of the amount of news about this march scheduled to happen on AUGUST 24, 2013 that is seemingly becoming more and more avaliable, I thought it would be useful to post information periodically, that might pertain to this upcoming event in which newly posted videos are made or other news becomes avalaible.

Sybrina Fulton & Tracy Martin

here are the links to the youtube

Even though, it is uncertain what will be achieved after being dealt such a blow right after the 4th of July on hearing the acquittal of George Zimmerman on July 13, 2013 after murdering a 17 year old African American teenager who was just walking home, but I will certainly be in tuned to this upcoming event. I don’t have the answer for this kind of injustice being requited and if anybody did, it was certainly not made clear up until and after that trial, so I will support any positive effort in hopes of seeking justice against the horrible persecutions that not only that young man has been served in losing his life, but to the many other persecutions that have been meted out against us under this law. Some may say that we have been drawn into a race bait, but even if this may be truth, I am certainly happy that African Americans did not just go home and go to bed and then get up and go to work and brush off this cold blooded murderer who has been protected under this system. If this system is guilty of doing acts of race baiting by allowing murderers of innocent Black people to go free, whether the criminal be Black, White, or other, then we need to do something about it in unison. If this is race baiting protected under this government, then obviously it will not stop, so I believe we are facing a challenge that we must meet with the attitude that we as human beings should expect to have this government be held accountable for acts of human sacrifice. No, based upon my own experiences, I do not believe in this system of laws, but I still respect the president and believe that if this law has not protected us, then it needs to be challenged.

How in the world can someone walk away free and acquire wealth under this law after stocking and murdering someone just walking to their home, and we just accept that as being justice!? I believe even though this trial was held after the school year has ended, the impression that it has left upon us will only linger into the next school year and make a serious impact on students in a major way. I can only imagine how the 17 year old male students and others will react in the high schools this upcoming year. I wonder too, how the HBCU’s will react as well! I suppose to the dismay of many who wanted to end those kinds of institutions, thankfully, they are still in existence. Maybe ‘the Black Churches’ will be a voice against this law as I believe they should have been in the past. At any rate, I believe that this case only becomes a thermometer or a mark that proves that this government has only been good at hiding much more evils. This is not just some isolated act, rather it only sheds light on the fact that this government has been covering up a lot of things under their law. My hope about this upcoming march is that, the march is not to have a voice just to ‘beg this government to be fair’. If this system can boast throughout the world that they are ‘the peacemakers’ and do what they have done to us, then I believe it is time to recognize that begging to be acknowledged will not be the answer. If we cannot make demands to protect our human rights, then we need to think about having a voice to prove that this government is fraudulent and should not be going to war against other countries they claim are doing their people wrong. We need to prove this government and stop the begging, that is what I believe.

In addition, this too is how I feel; it was not only the White Supremacist that held our ancestors down in chattel slavery for hundreds of years but, it was also the Blacks that were made to believe in the laws and system that, perhaps to their unawares, did keep the slave system in place; it was not only the White racist that forced little children by the millions onto the slave ships, but it was also the many Blacks that were made to believe in the system that actually participated in the slave ship trade and allowed this atrocity to occur, day after day, year after year, and century upon century; it was not only evil White people that fed us lies about a religion that condoned slavery of Black people but it was also the many Black people who were convinced into believing in that kind of trick and therefore they went along with awful acts being done in their presence against other Black people and even themselves from day to day, and from year to year, and for centuries upon centuries; it was not only White people that went to the polls to vote to uphold this Constitutional law and Democracy of which has allowed so many Black people to become abused, deprived of an adequate education, and victims of racism and human sacrifice everyday in everyway but it is the many Black people that believe in this law and Democracy and Republic that keep going to the polls that, in turn, has allowed this evil system to continue to operate against us as a whole. Whether it be one party or another, no government should force human beings to vote to have their human rights protected, yet that is what has happened here, in America. If you go to the poll to vote, at least be aware of what you are allowing to continue to happen in our midst, know that you live along side of evil racist beings that are thriving at our expense, at our willingness to vote and support laws that work against us no matter what party wins. Iron and Clay, oil and water. If you look at the comment on these videos, it should at least give you an idea of what you are supporting and condoning. After what we have been through and endured, no law should allow this kind of racism to exist at our expense.

We need to stop selling ourselves short because I believe that many of us have actually earned much more than this system has provided. There needs to be some type of organization of resistance and I am not talking about striking and not going to work. If the Amish can thrive and be protected under this law even though they don‘t go to the polls, then we need to start doing some research as to how that has come to past. More than 90% of African Americans went to the polls and obviously, something is wrong because we are facing some of the worst acts of racism on Obama’s watch! Anyway, I thought I’d post some information, videos of the upcoming event, by and by, because I do believe that it is important information.

Justice for Trayvon Martin Rally in Atlanta, GA Pt.1

"Sandford Police Department…"

"Hey we’ve had some break ins in my neighborhood and there’s a real suspicious guy, this guy looks like he’s up to know good or he’s on drugs on something, it’s raining and he’s just walking around lookin about."...

"He’s a Black male."...

"They always get away."

"Are you following him?"

"Yep."

"Okay well we don’t need to do that. Alright sir what is your name?"

"George"

"He ran"...

"They always get a way"...

Racial Profiling...PREDATOR, that is what George Zimmerman is, a predator, a racist predator that preyed on a young Black African American man, a teenager. He had a gun, and shot and killed a teenager walking to his hourse around 7:00 P.M., in the evening when it was still daylight.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back