Black People : Audio of FBI interrogating Malcolm X.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by I-khan, Jul 16, 2007.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
  2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother I-khan ... this is sooooo powerful !!! ... Thank You Thank You Thank You !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I immediately thought of those who have left this community, forced or willingly, with only ugly things to say about me and it.

Imagine, if i was anybody worthy of consideration by this government, they'd know EXACTLY who to go to, if not already there.

Me ... a NOBODY in the great big picture of things.

Our Beloved Ancestor Malcolm has left ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE for us to follow.

He had just been suspended from the NOI. They wanted The Honorable Elijah Muhammad (and Malcolm too of course)!

He never uttered an ugly word about ANYONE! He could have got paid, protection, whatever he wanted ... but he stood FIRM!

I've seen our people tear each other down, talk ugly about each other, for far less than what Malcolm was being offered!

I'm sure he NEVER thought for one second, that his people would hear these words.

Oh My Gosh.

It is what is done BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, where no one can see ... that is the true mark of one's character and integrity.

Oh My Gosh.

POWERFUL!

Thank You Brother I-khan ... and Thanks to Our Beloved Ancestor! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Peace to the God El - Hajj

your spirit remains untainted.........

and he did this knowing he may have never been allowed back inside the Nation....& definitely not back to his most recent post!

That is Supreme dedication........

he sacrificed himself for the nation directly & future generations indirectly!!!

& our brother did it with a smile....he smiled at the devil knowing the devil couldn't smile because it is impossible for the devil to see itself!

4. will-he-write

will-he-write Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27

Malcolm truly loved Elijah Muhammad and the black muslim family that he helped to develop!!! That was a period of history black people need to study thoroughly!!!!