Attn: Panafrica

Status
Not open for further replies.
panafrica said:
I think I provided a pretty clear explanation for why the thread was closed in my last message! The 1st rule at Destee.com is that other members must be respected, this rule was broken 100 times over in that thread!. It's closing was long overdue.

Glad to see someone stepped up, I wondered why was it allowed to continue as long as it did, especially lieu of the fact that I received my "1st warning" for calling someone “Love Man" in another thread lol way to go panafrica :welldone:

RunawaySlave said:
Glad to see someone stepped up, I wondered why was it allowed to continue as long as it did, especially lieu of the fact that I received my "1st warning" for calling someone “Love Man" in another thread lol way to go panafrica :welldone:

It did go on for too long, it was my hope that the issues would resolve themselves, and the topic could get back on track. When it became clear that wasn't going to happen I closed it! I will not let a topic get that out of control, or exist for so long again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back