Black Poetry : Attention!

Watcher

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2001
Chicago-In the WatchTower
I have been getting a lot of email from certain poets wanting to know if first of all is the Bishop really my brother...The answer to that is YES. The second question is, who is he really? even though I know him more than anyone...I'll leave that to the Bishop himself to answer if he so chooses.....but if he takes to long to reveal himself, then maybe I'll just have to tell....So what say you big brother....What's it going to be....enquiring minds want to know........

lol

interesting...doesn't Bishop have his own e-mail address, Watcher? And if so, I'm sure he can field the inquiries on his own...if he chooses to. And if not, why would you be the one?

Nita, I'm feeling you sis...and I don't think it's allowed in any country or tribe...but ain't nothing stopping 3 consenting adults making they OWN arrangements. hehehehe

CELA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back