Black Authors : ATTENTION: Published Authors...

I did my first book on lulu.com... I did the layout in Adobe Acrobat,
Did the cover work in Photoshop.. paid $49.00 I believe to get an ISBN
number.. ordered 20 copies and shopped it to local stores.. all on
consignment.. donated a couple of copies to the local library.. and that was
that.. but I was just trying to learn the publishing business.. I had a couple
of other writers I was planning on publishing and I didn't want to be learning
on their work so I gathered a bunch of my own writing and threw it together..
lulu.com is print on demand.. the quality is great.. and it cost
me $6.00 per copy.. and I can order as few or as many as I want.. and..
you can update the contents of the book whenever you want.. like if their
are some typos.. or if you want to add a dedication page or more content..
it's easily updateable.. check it out.. if you need any help with layout or
cover design or anything like that.. I'm available for the brotherly price of no
dollars and no cents.. let me know.

Peace.

Wow...I hope your offer for assistance still stands after I have completed my book. I love the design you have there.

Peace,

Here is the website for my brother who OWNS a publishing house. No white people working up in his piece either. :wink:

Peace
Precise

I like your brother's website and the work he is doing! I am working on my own publishing press as well. What he is doing inspires me...

Wow...I hope your offer for assistance still stands after I have completed my book. I love the design you have there.

hey.. I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier.. of course my no dollar offer is still on
the table.. let me know how I can help..

I like your brother's website and the work he is doing! I am working on my own publishing press as well. What he is doing inspires me...
Peace,

That's beautiful. You can do anything you put your focus, attention and desire to. People always want to say the 5%ers are gangsters. The sad thing is this couldn't be further from the truth. Brother Supreme got a Ph.D and this is after being an adolescent thug. We're getting degrees, opening our own businesses and creating a new model where we're in charge of our own affairs.

Do your thing sister and don't take no for an answer.

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back