Black Poetry : Attention Poets!!!! Urgent!!

DymePlaya2g ... stop that right now!!!! :nono:

I have never had a problem with any of your poetry
as a matter of fact, I am honored that you choose
to share it here.

Trust me Sweetie, if I had a problem with it, you
would have received a personal note from me
saying so.

I think the thread regarding dividing the poetry
forum has given you (and perhaps others) the
impression that I'm troubled by the poetry
featured here ... that simply is not the case.

Guess I better write a little note addressing this.

I do care if you leave, but understand if you must.
I just don't want it to be because you think I have
a problem with your flow ... because I don't.

:heart:

Destee

Destee...i hear ya...in the past i would just sit at the pc and begin to type, but now i feel myself trying to monitor my words because i don't want to get to a point where i actually do cross the line...i have a lot of anger and confusion running rampant in my mind and i'm afraid that it won't translate too well onto the pages. 3 aunts just passed away and also one of my best friends...all within 3 weeks...i'm strugglin' ma...i really am! but i do love e'rebody here.

Dave

Dave ... listen Sweetie ...

This is OUR community. Whenever possible, prior to any major changes, I will ask you and all of the members to share your opinions with me ... regarding that change. Of course the final decision is mine, but I have and will always consider YOUR opinions ... that's why I ask for them.

That's all the dividing of the forums thread was about. A member asked me to consider dividing the forums, as they felt some of the content was too strong. Because they are a member, I considered their request by presenting it to the family.

The overwhelming response seemed to be ... leave things as they are. That was my final decision as well ... to leave things as they are.

I'm rushing right now, but I will write a more "long-winded" post in regard to this. You mean a lot to me. You, your spirit, your presence, your flow. I don't want you to feel as though you can't be yourself here. That's what this place is all about ... us having the opportunity to be ourselves.

My heart and prayers are with you during this trying time of yours, as I'm sure the entire family's are. Pour your emotions out in your poetry and let us share it with you. We have nothing but love for you.

[[[[[[[[[[ BIG HUGGGG ]]]]]]]]]]]]

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back