Black Poetry : Attention All Poet's...

blakverb

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 19, 2001
First things first..Happy New Year!!!! 2002. Just think two short years ago people thought the sky was going to fall and began to build up their bomb shelters and bought $25,000 generators to "survive" (see what propaganda does, when it outshines common sense?) Anyway, I pray that everyone's New Years Eve was blessed and safe. I know that in a few areas cats like to shoot off guns and things like that to celebrate..I don't get it but they do...anyway, I just pray that everyone is safe.

Okay, check this out fam since I am one of the moderators here in the house I have been privileged to see the games and questions for our party...THEY ARE NOT EASY GAMES...so if you were expecting tic tac toe...you are the WEAKEST LINK, g'bye :)...just joking. Seriously, some require thought and maybe even some research. I think this was done part out of wanting to challenge you and to get you to look deeper into your craft which is poetry. I feel if you are dedicated to the art you seek to learn about it and not just exist on a "skimming the surface" level. Thus, evolving into a better wordsmith a better poet.

So please don't be intimidated, this is to have fun. If you're not sure, guess. It won't hurt and the effort wil be worth it's weight in gold.

So party on!!!!! Hey?! Save me some dip over there, I'll be out the bathroom in a minute.

peace
blak

Tic Tac Toe???

O.k. blak, you got me on that one. I must say, I sincerely appreciate the challenge of the games...it adds to the excitement. But initially, I thought answering that first question correctly was a matter of having been hanging out in the Poetry forum here for some time (which I haven't done).
Now I overstand. Great job.

Laawwwdd ... and after i spent so much time gett'n this place cleaned up and smell'n good ... :lol: ... Blak you're sick!!

Yessss Everyone ... please take part in the games. Even if you don't know the answer, do like Blak said and guess. Some prize winners may be determined by the fact that they played/responded to the most number of games (with right or wrong answers making no difference in this case).

It really is meant to be a lot of fun! I don't know who's idea it was to make yall do research and stuff that looked like work :lol:

Keep in mind too, these 5 weeks will be as unique as our 5 Moderators are, each one of them bringing their own flair to the week they are responsible for.

Happy New Year Yall ...

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back