Black Poetry : Attention All: If ya'll want to read yo' old Afronet files READ DIS HERE!

UbZoRbShUn

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 2, 2001
------------
Occupation
-----------
Attention Everyone May I Have Yo Tention Pleaze

NOW THAT I DO I JUST WANTED TO LET ALL YOU OLD AFRO HEADS KNOW THAT THERE IS A WAY TO GET YOUR OLD POEMS OFF THE SITE WITHOUT PAYING. SOME OF YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW THIS BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T HERE IT IS.

We all jumped ship like at the begining of the year to come to our new home (thanks Destee) but we had to leave behind a few things (old poems). I went to afronet.com to find a old peace that I did you know and they have it now to where if you don't have this ID number you have to sign up and pay and if you are an existing member you still gotta fork ova the loot. Anywho, I was talking to Reason who by the way gets the credit and he told me to go to the following addy and I could get ma wurk and keep ma sheckles in ma pockets.

That addy would be as follows: www.afronet.com/poetry (thanks dnommo) . Once here scroll down to the poetry and voila you are there. Just make sure you select all topics and it will bring up stuff from January 2001. Now to go "WWWWAAAAAYYYYY BACK" to 2000 go to the bottom and select the Poetry Archives and you can scroll ya names. So far I have recovered like 6 poems I thought to be lost 4 eva.

I have seen the following members there: sherykah, baller, bishop, afri,watcher, Bishop, GQ, twofish (if someone can please foward this info) eternal, jahvandus, blakverb, Visual X, Reason, j'hiah, UL820 and a gang of others. I don't know how long the free free will be going on so you know get on it while you can.

****Good looking Reas*****

One

hey zorb....

i've beenpopping back and forth into afronet without paying...

what i did was type in http://www.afronet.com/poetry in the address space at the top and it sent me right to the page...in order to pull up my old scribes i just put "Show all topics" in the box at the beginning and all tere are 35 pages of scribes...

i hope this helps too...

THANKZ

WHEN I TOOK FLIGHT I KNEW I LEFT A BAG OF STUFF
BACK THERE I GUESS I'LL FLY OVA AND PICK IT UP!!
THANKZ
747 UP up Up uP AND AWAYYYYYYYYYYY>>>>>>>>>
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!! WHOA................>>>>>>:D

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back