Black Spirituality Religion : Attention All black dot Initates

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Sekhemu, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    I've decided to post several links and code breaking information on this new thread. So I would like to encourage brothas like Aum, Keita, and others to contribute.

We are living in a time of tremendous change, radically, cyclically and super-dynamic. ALL of the pertinent information and overstanding must be
    related to those who have the curiousity to "(Dj)une" in. So Ra Is E your An Ten Ae.

Bear in mind the links on this thread are by no means the end all be all, just look thru your third eye lens to discern if there is any misinformation or misdirection. And remember the enemy must mix in a lie with the truth, Activating your melanin will sift the wheat from the chaff

I will start with a primer to a link on a discourse to multi-dimensional and covert campaignes

www.cyberspaceorbit.com/narg.html

Ashe

2. AUM

AUM Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Here's a piggyback/complimentary site for your Inanna. Did you know that the statue on the page of Inanna (a PRE-SUMERIAN sculpture (Pre-Sumerian??)) is/was in the IRAQ MUSEUM IN BAGHDAD? I don't know if it's still there or not because the museum was looted as you know before the war started (how ironic)
    http://www.zayra.de/soulcom/lionpath/

Sekhemu, your post spoke of the ET's called the REPTILIANS. Who are they?Nothing to be afraid of! The NAGAS, if you remember I introduced a site on them in the summer, are the serpents. The serpent is just a symbol of transformation and ETERNAL LIFE, since the snake sheds it's skin. Nagas are the 7 serpents that protected Buddha (7 cosmic forces) in the wilderness. The Afrikans in Asia built a city called Angkor Wat in Cambodia that tells the story of Afrikans in America carved in stone. NAGAS/NIGAS/Black People are waiting on the FUTURE BUDDHA....
    http://www.khandro.net/mysterious_naga.htm
    http://suzar.com/BOTW/BOTW-ch1c-pages5-6.html
    http://www.proudblackbuddhist.org/Buddha_The_Fir/Page_1x.html

Remember the snake head on the Crown of the "pharoahs" of egypt/KEMET?
    That was symbolic of the Third Eye Chakra. The Kundalini or Ra or Chi or whatever cultural name you call the sexual/life force energy is lying dormant in the base of the spine(hell) and needs to be awakened to achieve CONSCIOUSNESS. Time for yall NAGAS to wake up!
    http://www.crystalinks.com/kundalini.html

I know the World Series is finished but, who's next at bat?

3. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Excellent links on the black buddha.

I was looking at the X-files movie last night, and from what I can discern from the movie, it seems the message was to try to develop an "anti-Body" to eradicate a black substance, that mutates into an organism that will eradicate most of "mankind" and enslave the rest.

Remember now, a black substance that was here before mankind and even the dinosaurs that has been lying dormant. hmmmmmm :thinking:

4. AUM

Ratings:
    +8
  5. AUM

Ratings:
    +8
    LOL ****, bruh it's only 2% consciousness beings on the planet it seems (I always thought it was at least 5%)...

6. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

A high initiate told me once.... and you know who the brotha is as matter of fact. That only 7 million black folks are non-cloned melanin Gods. The rest of "us" are manufactured spirits. To tell you the truth, I'm beginning to see a few of them become members here at destee :teach:

7. AUM

Ratings:
    +8
    If I was one for "spookism" :ghost: and "oohs and ahhs" that would be some scary info...But that same High initiate also said that those of "us" who are dead, cloned, etc. are shielding the real GODS so we may grow and nurture our consciousness :weights: ...UNTIL THE TIME :hulk: .
    :bazooka: :danger:

AAAUUUMMM

8. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

I know he did, I just made the point to illustrate the issue of numbers. :thanks:

9. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    You know something AUm. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised that you and I are the only one's posting on this theard.

10. AUM

Ratings:
    +8
    LOL, I'm surprised I'm still here