Black People : Attack The Poor

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Therious, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    It seems every time I turn on the television there is some black person attacking poor black people. Who needs the nazis when we have cosby and the crew? What is gained out of attcking poor peopl?, goes to show that money is the motivating factor of hate. IMO this behavior shows the weakness of the mind, of those whom get some dough and start appologizing to white people for poor folk!!

It does imense damage when we attack black folks on the mainstream air waves, you know the 'speak proper english" crowd. Or the I am black they are N*****s a-holes. This is the finished product of white schooling, all those college educated black people, book smarts and real world stupidity.

i can't escape it, most people take television as reality. In regular life now i hear black people calling each other N(((ers not in the slang way, but as whites do. is this why we seak higher education? to get on t.v. and attack the poor? i think black folks should show unity at all times, I am sickened,I am tired of these college misseducated weaklings!!

Wether or not you speak proper or have a good house job and good vitals daily, they still hate you as much as they hate poor black folks.

whites are now using these foolish blacks as their infantry, in this now media war on the poor.

2. Riada

Riada Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18

Well, let me tell you something that will make you happy. For Black people, college rates are declining. Fewer and fewer Black people are speaking proper English because they don't want to be accused of talking like white folks. And another thing that should make you happy is that more and more of us are joining the ranks of the desperately poor.

3. MarchoftheLions

MarchoftheLions Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Maybe they just see something you don't?

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    no i see it all, i just don't tell all my business. If your mother was an alchoholic would you tell the entire company at your monthly office meeting? What will these oreos change by attacking people? Not a dammn thang!!

5. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398

Where did you get you statistics??? We have gone over "proper english" enough on this sight. But I willsay there is no proper english, and there is such thing as sounding white. Not talking white does not mean sounding ignorant.

No people living in poverty does not make me happy, more and more are joinning the ranks of poor because prices are getting higher, while compansation does not change or gets lower.

I'd take it fewer go to college because most either can't afford it, or don't want to drown in debt.Many have entraprenurial ventures, or just move up the ranks in their jobs. College is not a bad thing, but not going to college is not a bad thing either.

Why don't you join the ranks of your brethren black soldiers of the klan, get you a conservative radio show, and attack poor people on the air full time?
    How can some one so college educated call poor people N<<<gers on the national air waves?
    Who needs don imus when people of your ilk do the pink mans dirty work?

most of these cats get money and want to attack poor people,just like whites monies gives them a superiority complex, since when is being poor a crime? This is a white train of thought that weak blacks adopt. Poverty is a condition that you can change, it is not a crime.

This train of thought you have written disgusts me.

6. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    My question for bill cosby is what is he doing for the proverty problems in the inner cities that are ENGINEERED??

7. Riada

Ratings:
    +18
    First of all, I don't even know who or what you're started this thread ranting about.

But I've read enough about you too and your anti-education stand. There are enough posts on here with you expressing that. You jus a hater! It's very clear that you don't like educated black people because you feel inferior to them. That's so obvious.

Aside from that, I have no idea who you're talking about on the air waves. Sounds like your rage is boiling over. Also sounds like it would make you happy if all black folks in college just ran out of the classroom and sank to your level.

For your information, there IS such a thing as standard English. Just because a black person is poor or anyone else is poor doesn't mean they can't speak and write standard English! Many black people have disproven that!! Read your history. Black people have been some of the greatest orators in this country like Dr. King and Barbara Jordan for starters. They spoke EXCELLENT standard English along with a host of other Black people. You seem to equate standard English with white people. I don't. You're just like those white folks who get surprised when they hear an articulate black person or doubt that a well-written term paper was written by a black student.

No type of English is our African ancestors' native language, so why would you choose to trash standard English and raise non-standard English up high? I'll bet you call that "Keeping it real!" :lol: Sad!!

It's Black men like you who poison our youth by discouraging them from excelling in school and developing their potential in every way they can because you and others like you consider that "acting white." Do the youth a favor and don't feed them your rage and your self-destructive messages.

8. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398

LOL okay, hmm... if most college grads were on my level they may be better off. I went to college and did not graduate, I made other moves. I invested my money and feel good about my future. "Educated" is a funny word, people throw it around, yet if you were so educated you would know it is silly to attack your own people in public.

I started this thread because I see a problem in this country, that is misseducated black people like, Cosby, Chris Rock (no degree millioaire btw), mr. Ridly , and numerous others I come across in everday life who are constantly appologizing, looking for acceptance from whites and seperation from black folks. Ohh Ima good slave massa im not like them. It is a huge problem when our own people viciously and violently attck our own just like whites. The last straw was when I saw a black (if you can call him that) conservative on television the other night spewing hate about how f'd up young blacks are, and not pointing out the great things our youth do. Thus I posted this thread .

The bigger problem IMO is subliminal brain washing through media and educational systems that is white supremecy. I also see a class system that will side with whites to opress the poor. Poor or rich you are my brother and my siter and i love you all, i will not attck black people in public. There is a problem with our youth, but instead of hating, why it help fix it?

Also our youth are just that youth, meaning many will grow out of it many won't..

people in poverty are not always there because they are ignorant, life is hard some peole have to pay their bills or feed there family and simply cat attend school.

Air waves? I am talking about the numerous people I hear on T.V. (black peolpe) who call other blacks the n-word, which gives white people the license to use it.

I have noticed the only arguements you ever seem to be able to use are "angry black man'. So why don't you Do me favor, don't feed our youth your idioticy about being nice and docile. anger is fuel baby girl, ...i was watching the movie roots the other day, it is funny that Kunta was ready to run, but his docile woman was too weak to fight, not physically but mentally. You wanna play the sexist game, well it is black females like you that has helped to create a society of passive weaklings. No kunta ima stay right here and keep getting raped by massa as long as he feed me, massa take care of me.

You sound so weak, I have nothing against college, as a matter of fact nothing says I won't take another class again, the point is there is a large group of black people in the U.S. who act like whites, they get some education, a little $$ and verbally disrespect people in the struggle.

Did you not comprehend my post with all of your "education"? I said not sounding white does not mean ignorance. I do nothing but encourage youth, I advocate education, I also advocate believing in your self and not being scared to take risks. There are plenty of millionaires with out degrees, did they teach you that home girl?

9. Riada

Ratings:
    +18
    You don't know how much education I have because you've never seen any proof of it, so you're reacting to the education that you "think" I have, but thanks for giving me a lot of education--in YOUR mind.

You're trying to make the case that a man doesn't need education to get money because you mentioned that twice. Well, who the hell cares? I mean, I don't understand why you're telling me this. I never mentioned education and becoming a millionaire.

When I hear Bill Cosby talking about poor folks, I don't think he's saying what he's saying because he's got a doctorate degree because I've heard people say those same things who never went to college. What Cosby says is just common sense. You don't need to go to college to get common sense. But right away, you think he's saying it because he's got degrees. You focus on folks' degrees or education too much, because you feel inferior to people who have degrees. I don't. I never think about a person's degrees. Remember this: no one can look down on you unless you feel that you're down there for them to look at.

If Bill Cosby, Chris Rock, and whoever else wants to separate from Black folks, that doesn't bother me because I don't want to be with anybody who doesn't want to be with me, which is usually because they think too differently. People who think very differently CANNOT get along with each other, so why force it and cause warfare?

The statement you made that "anger is fuel" is ridiculous. Black folks have enough anger to fuel an army, but all it does is give them who have it strokes, heart attacks, and other sickeness and cause them to shoot, stab or beat each other to death

Another thing is that you seem to sit around watching too much TV and movies and then go ballistic by all of that junk that keeps you reacting to rather than proacting. You need to get out and live your life. Make things happen instead of getting mad about things you see happening. I don't watch TV for more than a couple of hours a month.

You sound so angry, and if I sound weak to you, this might be an indication that we ought to be in two separate classes. I'll be in the class with all the "weak" Black folks and you stay in the class with all of the angry Black folks, and we'll see who comes out ahead.

10. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398

Really this thread has nothing to do with college so i will drop that. You seem to play the anger card a lot, my life is great I have no reason to complain.
    This thread was simply about people using the media to attack people who can't fight back and my thoughts on that.

Peace