Black People : Attack The Poor

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
It seems every time I turn on the television there is some black person attacking poor black people. Who needs the nazis when we have cosby and the crew? What is gained out of attcking poor peopl?, goes to show that money is the motivating factor of hate. IMO this behavior shows the weakness of the mind, of those whom get some dough and start appologizing to white people for poor folk!!

It does imense damage when we attack black folks on the mainstream air waves, you know the 'speak proper english" crowd. Or the I am black they are N*****s a-holes. This is the finished product of white schooling, all those college educated black people, book smarts and real world stupidity.

i can't escape it, most people take television as reality. In regular life now i hear black people calling each other N(((ers not in the slang way, but as whites do. is this why we seak higher education? to get on t.v. and attack the poor? i think black folks should show unity at all times, I am sickened,I am tired of these college misseducated weaklings!!

Wether or not you speak proper or have a good house job and good vitals daily, they still hate you as much as they hate poor black folks.

whites are now using these foolish blacks as their infantry, in this now media war on the poor.

Therious said:
It seems every time I turn on the television there is some black person attacking poor black people. Who needs the nazis when we have cosby and the crew? What is gained out of attcking poor peopl?, goes to show that money is the motivating factor of hate. IMO this behavior shows the weakness of the mind, of those whom get some dough and start appologizing to white people for poor folk!!

It does imense damage when we attack black folks on the mainstream air waves, you know the 'speak proper english" crowd. Or the I am black they are N*****s a-holes. This is the finished product of white schooling, all those college educated black people, book smarts and real world stupidity.

i can't escape it, most people take television as reality. In regular life now i hear black people calling each other N(((ers not in the slang way, but as whites do. is this why we seak higher education? to get on t.v. and attack the poor? i think black folks should show unity at all times, I am sickened,I am tired of these college misseducated weaklings!!

Wether or not you speak proper or have a good house job and good vitals daily, they still hate you as much as they hate poor black folks.

whites are now using these foolish blacks as their infantry, in this now media war on the poor.

Well, let me tell you something that will make you happy. For Black people, college rates are declining. Fewer and fewer Black people are speaking proper English because they don't want to be accused of talking like white folks. And another thing that should make you happy is that more and more of us are joining the ranks of the desperately poor.

Riada said:
Well, let me tell you something that will make you happy. For Black people, college rates are declining. Fewer and fewer Black people are speaking proper English because they don't want to be accused of talking like white folks. And another thing that should make you happy is that more and more of us are joining the ranks of the desperately poor.

Where did you get you statistics??? We have gone over "proper english" enough on this sight. But I willsay there is no proper english, and there is such thing as sounding white. Not talking white does not mean sounding ignorant.

No people living in poverty does not make me happy, more and more are joinning the ranks of poor because prices are getting higher, while compansation does not change or gets lower.

I'd take it fewer go to college because most either can't afford it, or don't want to drown in debt.Many have entraprenurial ventures, or just move up the ranks in their jobs. College is not a bad thing, but not going to college is not a bad thing either.

Why don't you join the ranks of your brethren black soldiers of the klan, get you a conservative radio show, and attack poor people on the air full time?
How can some one so college educated call poor people N<<<gers on the national air waves?
Who needs don imus when people of your ilk do the pink mans dirty work?

most of these cats get money and want to attack poor people,just like whites monies gives them a superiority complex, since when is being poor a crime? This is a white train of thought that weak blacks adopt. Poverty is a condition that you can change, it is not a crime.

This train of thought you have written disgusts me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back